About the Product
- Discover and unlock more than 60 characters, each with their own unique abilities.
- Knock down LEGO walls with Laval's powerful roar, glide across the skies with Eris the Eagle, use Gorzan the Gorilla's super punch, or dig tunnels with Worriz the Wolf!
- Explore in the vast lands of Chima from the murky Croc Swamp to the peak of Spiral Mountain
- Collect Chi Droplets in order to "Chi Up" and reach secret areas of the game and access hidden collectibles. Or, unlock the Chi-play mode extra to play the game with an unlimited amount of CHI.
- Experience an all-new LEGO story featuring 15 levels
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Being one that has never even heard of The Legends of Chima, I quite enjoyed this game. I'd recommend to anyone who enjoys Lego games!
I have most of the different LEGO games, many on PS3 and PS Vita. A lot of the Vita games are straight ports from the Nintendo DS/PSP and yes, I too was unhappy with them being just "ports" and some not having open-world play like their PS3/PS4 counterparts (Some of them I purchased only because they were on sale). However, Laval's Journey is a breath of fresh air. You have tons of re-playability like any of the LEGO games and the characters are very likeable. You could purchase this for the 3DS or DS but personally I am a supporter of the Vita since release and have enjoyed this game immensely. This is also coming from someone who has never seen the series, but the story is cute and now I am planning on watching it/
The only negative is in the cutscenes where the mouths don't move, but it's not a big deal and the scenes are sharp and vivid. The colors are vibrant, you've got puzzles and some open-world content to explore. Like I said, tons of re-playability here. If you're a trophy fiend like I am, you've got plenty of those to enjoy too. Now that the price has dropped on Laval's Journey there is no reason LEGO fans shouldn't pick this title up.
Also, since this is my first Vita LEGO game and was made for the Vita, I have no comparison for complaints of the other LEGO Vita games being very poor Nintendo DS ports. I'm avoiding the other ones because of the bad rep they are getting. Maybe I'll find a used copy somewhere just to see how bad it is. But for those not willing to buy another bad port LEGO game for the Vita, this is not the case. Try this one, you'll love it. Some of the character's abilities are too funny!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the graphics and story, but found the game a little child's play. Wanted more fighting.Published 5 days ago by Nicholas Cimmento
Excellent video game. My son is much fun with. Spend hours playing and not get bored. He wants all lego games, is a fan of Lego games ...Published 11 months ago by Daniel J. Flores
Excellent product, excellent quality. 100% recommended and fast shipping.Published 16 months ago by Alex