Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 8, 2013
For the price, these are pretty small comics which are a fast read. They follow the series almost exactly, so when the kids read them they already know the story. Graphics are pretty good, but again, for the price they could be a bit more extensive. This one is the series beginner, so a good place to start if you want a collection of these.
on November 3, 2016
My son loves Legos and has recently become chima obsessed. He likes these little stories and how they bring the Legos to life a little bit more
on May 15, 2013
This book is 'okay' in my opinion. I am personally trying to direct my son toward stories that have more witty and interesting writing but if this gets him to read it's okay in my book.
on March 4, 2014
These stories have really gotten my son into reading since he loves everything Chima related. I don't mind reading them either.
on December 11, 2013
My son loves the show and the toys. This was another way to feed his interest in these products. He'll read this over and over.
on March 4, 2014
Gift for my 8 year old nephew and he really liked it. He is into CHIMA and likes comics so perfect combination.
on May 8, 2015
FUN!
on December 12, 2013
got here quick and is just as it said. works great I'm pleased got it quick too very happy Thanks
on August 10, 2014
Great book for kids that enjoy Chima
on June 23, 2013
He can't wait for the show to start in July, so I got him the book to keep his interest...