Other Sellers on Amazon
WB Games Lego Lord of The Rings - Playstation Vita
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Explore all of the open-world of Middle-earth and experience epic battles with Orcs, Uruk-hai, the Balrog, the Witch-king, and other fearsome creatures.
- Wield the power of the Palantír or Seeing-stone (‘one that looks far-away’), and jump between multiple storylines.
- Experience the LEGO The Lord of the Rings heroes come to life in an all new way with the minifig characters delivering the dialogue from the films.
- Discover and unlock over more than 60 playable characters, including Frodo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and many others.
- Collect and use a variety of weaponry and magical items, including the Light of Earendil, Elven rope, swords, and bows.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Explore all of the open-world of Middle-earth and experience epic battles with Orcs, Uruk-hai, the Balrog, the Witch-king, and other fearsome creatures.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
that said, while it follows the general story this is a new adventure with the same old characters that we like from the books/movies.
if you like Lego. if you like LoTR. i would get your hands on this one. classic Lego spin on a classic story
I saw a lot of reviews about the graphics and game play...uhmm..its pretty much a mix of PS2 and PS3 graphics with a gameplay that allows you to unlock the main characters from the film with or without cheats. In regards to collecting coins, they really make you feel that you are discovering new parts to a level and collecting those coins and unlocking little hidden items makes you connected with the game.
TRUST ME, it is a great game to play and really just fall in love with. I am a HUGE critic when it comes to Vita games...maybe because I want them to be better and better. Have fun and enjoy having that feeling of being a kid again with excitement to play this game. ENJOY :)
LEGO LotR offers what many think is the staple of any LEGO game: collecting studs, unlocking characters and extras and delightful LEGO fun. However, glitches and flaws really slow this game down. First of all, you move around paired up with another LEGO character which gives you the option of unlocking certain areas and secrets, but it gets REALLY FRUSTRATING when your partner gets in your way in the middle of an attack and its you that blows him up in pieces. The controls are pretty straightforward... meaning that 80% of the game is pressing the ATTACK button repeatedly so you blow up LEGO items or enemies (or, as stated previously, members of your own party). The camera is really clumsy and it might take a while to get used to.
Now, on to the LotR part of the game. The game itself is pretty accurate to the story with some bits cut out. Obviously the sorroundings and the landscapes have to be altered to fit the LEGO style of play. Characters are accurate too and there are plenty of them to unlock.
In general, the game is fun, but the transition to the PS VITA system is really awkward, presenting many flaws and glitches. I recommend to wait for a considerable price drop to get this.