Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 21, 2017
Wonderful!
on October 13, 2012
Got this hulk for our son for his birthday because he loves legos and the hulk. it is perfect. it is hard to find a hulk the same size as regular legos. so he can fit in the cars and planes as all lego men can.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on July 17, 2013
Ok so I had no idea about this in 2012 but then I found out about it. I was sad I couldn't get one, then I found this!! It may seem over priced but if your a true lego fan you should get this now. The hulk came in a packet completely undamaged and when I opened the packet the hulk was completely brand new. I love this thing so much!! I hope this review helped and if you really like lego and marvel get this.
on July 20, 2014
I have the bigger Lego Hulk and I just can't resist purchasing this minifig version. At just 4 pieces, it's one of my most expensive minifigs to date but it sure was worth it. It is now displayed together with the other Avengers at my Lego display case.

Quick delivery and great packaging!
on March 1, 2016
Great!
on September 28, 2013
All I can say is It's a Hulk minifigure. It shouldn't be this expensive, but it is super cool. It's a must have if you're a Marvel fan.
on July 20, 2015
Good 👌🏼
on September 15, 2013
My grandson was excited that he got this. Everything that I expected and item in great condition and good price
on October 9, 2013
I had to buy it because it is a limited edition.
Surely it was a valuable investment, but the pricing was too high.
2 helpful votes