Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 9, 2016
As with most LEGO games, I only have a couple of issues, but the issues are HEAVILY weighing on my enjoyment of the game. The first, and most glaring, issue I have is the awful forced perspective of the game. The camera is placed at a fixed angle relative to your character and looking around any particular level is incredibly frustrating. It really impacts the enjoyability of the title. The second one might be showing my age, but as someone who grew up playing 4 player GoldenEye deathmatches on N64, I'm used to splitscreen gaming working a certain way. The way this game handles screen splitting is innovative, and an admirable attempt, but it just doesn't work for me. When the two characters on-screen are close together, the screen is a single display, but as soon as they split apart, the screen tears and one player goes one way whilst the other goes his or her own. This in and of itself isn't so bad, as it's nice to occasionally get a single-screen shared display. However, the screen does an inconsistent split, where if one character moves towards the top or bottom of the screen, the split happens horizontally, but if the character moves to the left or right, the screen splits vertically. Not only that, but the portion of the screen any particular player's character ends up on after the split isn't consistent. If I stand still and just let my daughter run her character willy-nilly, we can go from a right/left split with me on the right, to a shared screen, to a right/left split with me on the left, just through her movement alone. When you are in combat together, it becomes truly headache-inducing, with the screen split changing constantly in the chaos of a fight.
Now, add friendly-fire damage to that.
It's a pretty off-putting environment given those things, and there are some terrain collision bugs on top of it where your character can get stuck from time to time that doesn't really help matters.
All of the issues aside, it's actually a neat game. I am having fun playing through the storyline with my daughter (she is 6) and I can see going back with later unlocked characters to further complete certain levels in free mode. I can't handle it for long bouts, though, because of the frustrations with the screen division.
And before anyone mentions the 2-player mode where one of us uses the GamePad and the other uses the TV screen: I don't play my WiiU on a 48 inch TV so I can spend my time staring at the GamePad, and I'm not having my 6 year old hold that thing while we play either. Split screen should work better, and that's that.
on August 14, 2015
It is hard to find video games that are family friendly, but this one fit the bill. My kids bought it for my daddy for Father's Day. It quickly became one of his all time favorite video games. It has just the right balance of action and problem solving. I like it because it isn't graphic, and my kids can watch or play too. Even has a little humor built in (watch how Iron Man dances when he isn't moving). My husband got through all the levels in the month that we have had it, but is still really enjoying free play.
on January 13, 2016
Bought this for my kiddos age 4 & 6 for Christmas they had already played it previously on XBox360 so were well versed and very excited to transition it to the Wii U platform. They literally will play until I shut the machine off, with so many different characters this game is going to be a huge hit for a long time in our house. Great game.
on May 9, 2016
Clever game and fun. The story mode can be played through pretty quickly. I thought it would be longer. However, there are a lot of side quests and mini games that you can explore throughout the game. I just didn't feel like going through all the levels again and to find all the side items. Overall, the characters are fun and since there are so many of them, the game feels fresh on each new level because you get to explore the new characters.
on July 4, 2015
Although Lego games can sometimes be hit and miss, this one knocks it out the park. My 7 year old loves it! The game features just about every Marvel character you can think of, including all the superstars from Avengers to X-men to the Fantastic Four -- and the villains! All are playable. All have unique abilities. The main quest is pretty good and will take a couple weeks (at least) for a kid playing a few hours a day to beat. But there are a slew of side quests and other things to do that can keep them entertained for a who lot longer. You can also play together, both in the main quest or just fooling around all over New York City. My son loves it when we team up. I guess the drawback is that there is no online mode, but it doesn't phase my kid. Overall, I great game for kids!
on February 19, 2014
My spouse and I haven't had this much fun playing a video game since we were kids and the original Mario came out. We have had an absolute BLAST with this!!! I honestly cannot recommend it more highly. It is clever, funny, interesting, adventurous, challenging and there is SO much to explore and discover. There is seemingly endless hours of game play, with new challenges emerging along the way, and the attention to detail is really spectacular. We have been playing it for months, completed about 60% of the game, and still get so excited when we can find time to play!! We are totally hooked!! Don't even question getting this game - Just DO!
on July 20, 2016
This is our favorite video game. The races are terribly difficult, though. But, love the characters, the boards, the city, all the funny little jokes. Wish they had more characters, though. I guess there has to be some limit. Although, I'd take pretty much anyone over Pepper Pots or Aunt May.
on November 24, 2016
Received it in August and it stopped working in my son's Wii U in October... And I've never complained about a product I've received from Amazon
on January 23, 2014
My six year old son hasn't stopped playing it since Christmas. All other games are still in the original wrappers, and I don't think he even knows they're on the shelf. We love the Lego games and have them all. Games come and go, but when it comes time for trading in these never go back. The playability of these games are really unmatched unless you want to compare some of the online multiplayer games.

I loved the original Lego Star Wars, and thought the others were good as well, but this one may be my new favorite and it is definitely my sons new favorite. Gameplay is simple enough that a 4,5 or 6 year old won't be bugging you for help when they're stuck. It is also deep enough that once they get the hang of it you will be shocked at how resourceful and clever a small child can be. I believe there are more characters to unlock on this game than any other thus far, and definitely more of a range of abilities among characters (they are super heroes after all).

Great game!
on April 10, 2016
I was excited to get this for my nephew.. Bought in January bc I'm a plan ahead aunt.. His party last week. He went to play it and it won't work. I was sold a defective disc. With no way to contact the seller .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.