BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 25, 2016
Loved it. So much fun. We especially liked figuring out what the game was maybe not intended for. Blowing up random cars and pedestrians? Check. Flying around the city in a high speed race with absolutely no point? Check.
Tons of side missions and extras to get. Many hours of entertainment.
on January 15, 2014
(Note: If they ever release a patch that fixes the freezing issue, then disregard - I would give it 4 stars.)

I was excited about this game because I grew up reading Marvel comics and have enjoyed playing the Lego games with my daughter. And we really loved this game... at first. We noticed it seemed to freeze a little more than most Lego games, and there were some issues where characters would get stuck on some levels and we couldn't get them unstuck without re-starting.

But the main reason I am giving this game only one star is when we got to the final mission of the main storyline, the game froze. We tried it again, it froze again in the same spot. We tried it again, and again, and again. No luck.

I went online to see if this was a common issue or perhaps a problem with our PS3 and I have seen that a lot of people seem to be having this same issue in the same part of the game. And reading the other reviews here on Amazon you can see that we are not alone.

I plan to e-mail WB Games as well, but until this issue is fixed I cannot recommend this game to others. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME until they fix this. If they fix it I will revise my review because the game would have a lot going for it if it were able to be played all the way through.

April 17 REVISION: They released a patch for this game last week and it has fixed the Galactus mission freezing issue for me. I am going to dock them a star for it happening in the first place but I now recommend this game. It is a lot of fun.
on January 10, 2014
My husband and I have played many of the Lego games already, since they're some of the few co-op games you can play without fighting each other or having to get online to open the doors to temptation with others. (I know of two couples who met while playing video games online, despite the 'loving' and 'dedicated' relationships those folks were already in at the time. You've been warned!)

This game is as fun as all the others, but better because you get to play as so many different Marvel characters. As you increase in levels, you are automatically equipped with new characters who have different powers, etc. It keeps it interesting.

Sometimes, it takes a few minutes before you realize what you're supposed to be doing in a level, but once you do, it's fun trying to get things to happen properly. My husband and I are not experts, mind you. Savvy players might fly through this game, but we don't.

I think this game is suitable for novices between the ages of 8 and 30.
on May 7, 2015
The only lego game I had played before this one was Lego Harry Potter. Lego games have come a long way in terms of graphics and gameplay has been moderately streamlined. Since we only play once every couple weeks or once a month, we do tend to get stuck in parts where we don't remember how the buttons work or powers that are available. This has been helped a little bit through better indications of what to do, but we still encounter occasional stumping locations that really shouldn't happen. I love the game, its graphics, its humor (some characters aren't smart enough to solve puzzles, and playing as the Hulk is chaotic). Definitely a fun way to enjoy the Marvel universe!
on May 13, 2015
First off, I'm not a big fan of super hero anything but I try to keep up for my 9 yr old son. He loves all of the Lego games so I surprised him with this one for a job well done on his science fair project. I get stuck playing with him because there are always places in these games which require two players. Being a mom, I hate to admit this but I really enjoyed playing it with him even with all of the bugs (typical of all Lego video games). We strive to have 100% completion in these games and this one is definitely doable. Most of the characters were unknown to me but it was still enjoyable to play, I found myself using either Hulk or Iron Man the most. If you can get past having to turn your console on and off many times throughout playing this game, I'd definitely suggest getting this game to add to your Lego collection.
on February 2, 2014
My kids and I love this game. When it works. I have to help them with frozen screens, characters getting stuck in the scenery, or some other such thing every single day. OK, fine. I don't expect games to be perfect. Then about a week ago, the game started freezing every time we try to use a Vehicle Call-in Point. EVERY. TIME. The kids are devastated, as they're not as interested in the actual gameplay as they are in reenacting stories that they make up with the superhero characters and, of course, all of the cool different vehicles--many of which we can't use anymore. Unless they happen to show up on the streets of Manhattan randomly. I've looked online and I'm not the only one with this issue. Or issues, plural. I've sent in a support ticket to the folks at Warner Bros, which is where Lego is directing people for questions with the game. If they can help me resolve the main freezing issue, I'll be happy to change my review to reflect my enjoyment of the game itself.

**UPDATE** Warner Bros. couldn't fix the issue immediately, but a later update DID fix the main Call-In-Point freezing issue. My kids literally did a dance of joy. They can once again summon any vehicle they want. They're happy, I'm happy. And as promised, I'm upgrading my review. Thanks for the fix, Warner Bros!
on February 25, 2014
I was really looking forward to this game, being a big Lego adventures and Marvel superhero fan. That lasted about 10 minutes until the game froze. Have been playing it a lot, and it freezes about a third of the time. Beware
on January 17, 2014
I have a bad disc that wont let me complete the last level of the game. I hate that amazon only allows 7 days for things like this when they should allow 14days but now I have to go through wb games and now they will replace it but I have to send the game off on my shipping cost which is stupid cause its their unfinished game so they should pay for it. Kind of ticked off here with the way wb games is doing me so people watch what you get from amazon on games and check the back of it to see if it is scratched or locks up in ps3 and wont let you finish the last level like mine is doing me.
on March 12, 2014
I'm a big fan of the LEGO adventure games and own and have 100% completed every one of them. I'm a bit puzzled by the really good reviews for this game, though, as I found it to be only an OK entry into the series and a big step back from the previous title (Lord of the Rings). While the different heroes are fun, you quickly find out that Iron Man can do 75% of everything you need, so you just use him all the time. The island of Manhattan is pretty big, but the air control is so flighty that it is no fun to fly around the island and who wants to walk everywhere? The flight controls are so bad, it's an exercise in frustration to finish the air races and may lead many to quit without getting 100%. Overall I would put this somewhere ahead of the first LEGO Batman game but a bit behind LEGO Batman 2 and way behind LEGO Lord of the Rings. Here's hoping LEGO The Hobbit works out better.
on October 9, 2015
Very fun game. If you love Marvel and love Lego, you'll love this game. All of the characters have their own unique talents and skills. I love Hulk because he enjoys destroying everything. You have to switch characters quite often to complete different tasks. I love that it is a co-op game. My daughter and I play together and I let her be the one to change characters when needed. We have played several times and still have only completed about 7% of the game. Of course we like to explore instead of going straight for the next goal, so it takes us longer. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.