Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on July 10, 2014
I'm torn between giving this suitcase 3 or 4 stars.

On one hand, this seems like a pretty good suitcase for our 4 year old. He was really excited to have it for our most recent trip and even loaded with clothes, toys, and books, he was able to easily pull it through the airport. I think it will last a few years, although I could see the suitcase outlasting the inner zipped compartment.

The only bummer, and the reason I would give it 3 instead of 4 stars, is the quality control. The suitcase we received had the print of the lego people upside down. It still works, but it's a pretty obvious mistake.
on April 8, 2014
I am not so sure that the value is there to hold up to the price on this. My 5 year old loves it of course. The wheels do not swivel so that's not a good feature either.
on August 26, 2014
Wonderful luggage case for the older boy who loves legos!!!! Thank you .....
on October 12, 2014
Zipper was broken when it arrived but i couldn't return it after my son had seen it or he would've lost it! It is now a toy! A VERY EXPENSIVE TOY!
on October 9, 2014
I love it! My nephew will be thrill to see this!! It's a nice size for a 8 year old. Very spacious!
on October 5, 2015
perfect
on April 5, 2014
My son loved it! Seems to be fairly sturdy. Perfect for my sons first airplane trip. Perfect size for a 4yr old.
on February 13, 2015
Tough little suitcase and looks great too!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question