Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "LEGO Minifigure Display Case 8" and save 21% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.95 shipping
LEGO Minifigure Display Case 8
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Display can be wall-mounted or stand alone on a shelf or desk
- Stackable for convenience
- Great for growing your Minifigure collection
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LEGO Minifigures Display showcases 8 minifigures that is easy to open to fill with new or reorganize the minifigures you have. Allows you to add more displays to expand as your collection grows. Comes in Bright Red or Black.
By Room Copenhagen
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a fairly solid display case that comes with small grey lego bases you can use if your figures don't have ones of their own. It can be hung on the wall by two screw holes in the top back but is stable enough to just be free standing as well. Be aware that it Is on the heavier side so if you don't have something sturdy to either place it on or have more than paneling to put the screws into, it won't stay put. So keep that in mind when you decide where you want to use it.
It has two front "doors" that you open in order to place the figures inside. Mine was a bit stubborn to get open but nothing too trying. It only means my little Doctors won't be getting away to their TARDIS any time soon. ;)
This isn't something for little kids though I don't think. More for the collectors out there with a need to have their figures and what all stay put.
Very nice display case for Lego Minifigures. This case is sold in Lego Stores so it is a very legit case. I currently have one of these for each series of minifigures that has come out in Lego CMF's. They get pricey, but if you buy one at a time as the series come out it's not so bad.
This model is much improved from the last as you can see front and back of figs, but the doors are a bit harder to open. The cases do stack or hang on wall.
Only real negative I notice are: price (expensive), accessories don't always fit in minifigures hands as compartments can be too small for some figs, and the doors are a bit harder to open.
Still a good option for storing and displaying your minifigure collection.
- Displays minifigs very well, because, you know, you can see through it.
- Stackable, if you really want to
- Not compatible with the old design. It will not stack with those, and is a slightly different size.
- Lego products are always more expensive, but this is a bit pricey for what it is. Had I known I was going to need as many as I did, I probably would have gone another route.
- Doors can be sticky.
- For minifigs which have a dress (4x2 base), they cannot sit on the rear half of the plates, since there are little feet to hold the display spots in place. This makes it awkward for those minifigs.
- Similarly, for exceptionally wide minifigs (Series 15 warrior, for example), you have to be creative to make them fit.