Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Picked up six packs of these new LEGO movie minifigs tonight at the LEGO Store at the local mall. Lucked out and ended up with six different figures. Got figures 1, 4, 5, 10, 11, & 12. I think the Abraham Lincoln figure is my favorite - his top hat and beard make him instantly recognizable. Taco Tuesday Man's poncho took me a minute to figure out - you have to bend the flat piece so that the two holes line up and then slip that on to his neck then put his head on to hold it in place.

Was going to buy a few more packs here, but seeing how much they are going for - I'll just make another trip to the mall. Going to have to go soon as I imagine these will sell out fast.

Here is a list of all the new minifigs - from the LEGO website
1. Calamity Drone
14. Wiley Fusebot
15. Panda Guy
16. Marsha Queen of the Mermaids
on November 24, 2015
Nice figure...I emphasize figure because it is only one figure. The picture is misleading especially since it cost more than $8. You can find them cheaper at a store near you.
on December 25, 2015
My 4 year old son Loves the lego movie.. I ordered 5 packs, for Christmas, to go along with other lego sets.. It is only expected, with random draw to get a duplicate, and why I ordered 5.. but 4 of the 5 were exactly the same.. He was very disappointed.. After the 3rd same character ( #11 female robot) he lost interest and I finished opening the last 2.. good product, packaged well and new condition.. expected more of a variety..
review image
on February 19, 2014
First of all these are easily found at Target--I just got a few of them at Target two days ago for the regular price of $2.99.
Look at the end of the toy aisles, they may be mixed with other Lego blind bag figures, in a cardboard display. The current reseller is currently charging $8 for one blind bag figure. Please do not be misled into purchasing these, thinking you are getting more than one minifig. You are not.

Blind bag/box is a term that come from the collectible toy community years ago. The idea has certainly grown in popularity, and happily enough has spread to lego. The idea is buying a single toy, while not knowing which one you are getting. You may order 6 and 6 of the exact same ones. You may order 6 more, and get 6 different ones. It's all chance. But it is also fun, giving collectors "the thrill of the hunt", and turning out a profit for lego since people will keep buying, trying to get the ones they want.

These figures are all from the film, and each one is fun and super easy to assemble. They are a great stocking stuffer, Easter basket filler, surprise gift, reward, etc.. They are also fun to put with the larger sets from the movie and create more scenes. They are the same quality you have come to expect from Lego. They fit tight, look great, balance on surfaces, and have great faces and accessories.

I would recommend these over and over--but only at the $3 price.
22 comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2016
Love the unopened bags and I love all the minifigures in this series and looking forward to getting more and worth the money and the design is awesome.
on December 27, 2015
I should have read the fine print better where it said it was only one character.

The one character is great, but not worth the price.
on March 24, 2017
I love it
on April 14, 2015
I thought it was a multipack. I was one character only. My bad for not reading.
on December 4, 2015
An item labeled minifigureS, with a picture of 16 figures and a 16 in the upper right corner of the package, is clearly trying to be purposely misleading. Shame on me for not reading the fine print, and assuming that $10 was a reasonable price for 16 lego people.
on January 27, 2015
I guess I did not read carefully. I thought i was buying 7 figures, but when it got here I found it was one character with 7 pieces. The kids love it, but it is quite expensive for what it is, and you don't even get to pick the figure you want. In my mind not worth the price, but I guess that is the way it is with Legos.