CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
LEGO City Mining Experts Site 60188 Building Kit (883 Piece)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Build a cool grinder/crusher bucket wheel excavator toy, large mine system with track, dump truck with tipping bed and a mobile lab
- Includes 6 figures, plus bear and glow-in-the-dark spider figures
- Scrape the gold nuggets off the side of the mine with the excavator before hauling it away in the dump truck
- Grinder/crusher bucket wheel excavator toy measures over 6” (17cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 4” (14cm) wide Front loader measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Dump truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Mine carts each measure over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (4cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide Mine with track measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 14” (37cm) deep Mobile lab measures over 1” (4cm) high and 1” (3cm) wide
- 883 pieces – Digger and mining equipment toys building set for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 12 LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Mine for gold
Man the cab of the big grinder/crusher and get mining!
Roleplay a mining adventure
There’s gold to be found in the mine, and plenty of exciting stories!
LEGO City Mining Experts Site
Powerful mining equipment
Turn the knob to spin the drill wheel.
Fire in the hole
Use the triggers to 'blow up' part of the mine.
Watch out for wildlife
Don’t wake the bear or scare the spider.
Gather the gold
Use the front loader to scoop up the gold nuggets.
Time for lab work
Bring the gold nuggets to the mobile lab for analysis.
Put the truck to work
Load the gold into the truck for transport.
Includes 6 minifigures
Plus bear, spider and accessories.
Grab your hard hat and head out to the LEGO City 60188 Mining Experts Site to make new discoveries! This thrilling excavator toy building set features a large grinder/crusher bucket wheel excavator toy with minifigure cab and raising arm, a front loader with raising shovel and a dump truck with tilting bed. It also includes a large mine system with golden nugget elements, explode function, hidden golden nugget element and a chute and track system with rotating chute and 2 mine carts, plus a mobile lab. Includes 6 minifigures plus bear and glow-in-the-dark spider figures.
Showing 1-8 of 12 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Exploding mountain is clever. Great toy for the junior to be mining engineer.
Several instruction books are included to show you how to build the various models in this kit. Decals are also provided to add detail.
I've loved Legos for fifty years, each generation of my family continues to enjoy them as my collection grows. So obviously they are great.
What is not so good about this set? Like all modern Lego sets they are focused around specific models and have lots of small unique parts. The best part of Legos are the basic pieces (which you now virtually have to special order to get). Cost is also a factor of course, for what seems like a tiny amount of plastic (admittedly extremely high quality) the prices have always been astronomical. Another downside with a set like this is that if you break apart the models and end up with one big pile of pieces it would become like a massive jigsaw puzzle to try and find the piece you want to rebuild anything.
This is a very nice set that is more reasonably priced. It has 883 pieces and is $99 (as of this writing), with many custom pieces. The construction equipment if great for the mining theme. It has so much replayability for my nephew, even after it has been assembled. The careful, step-by-step instructions are excellent.
Overall, a quality set at a good price point. Highly recommended.
Legos were my favorite toy as a child, I not only enjoy the fact that they are still relevant today but that they have upped their design plan to take on the world of modeling. These are Excellent!