Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 21-30 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 122 reviews
on May 16, 2014
Ordered this for my son. He is addicted to any Lego! He loves getting mail. Packaging was great. Product exactly what we expected. Received in determined time. Thanks!
on July 28, 2012
I bought this for my 10 year old Granddaughter. She had it together in less the 2 hours. This is a creative toy and I recommend it.
I would like lego to add other pictures of things that could be built with the same kit so that kids will open up their minds to other ideas.
on December 21, 2013
I bought this for my friend's 5-year-old son who is obsessed with Lego. He wanted to put it together immediately and play with it as soon as he woke up. It was a hit. The perfect gift.
on April 3, 2014
Well made toy. Very expensive. Enjoyed by any age. This wonderful line of toys should be affordable so every child can experience the fun and learning experience.
on February 3, 2014
Both my Grandsons are into Legos.....They want almost all of them...Too bad they are so expensive. They have a great time with Papaw putting them together and making things!!
on September 25, 2014
My little friend ordered this. I never heard from him again, maybe he was having too much fun...or got turned into a LEGO. R.I.P.
on November 30, 2013
One of his favorite Lego City kits among the many. He asked for this one specifically for his 4th birthday. He assembled it pretty much all by himself. I was really impressed.
on November 17, 2012
My 5 year old just started showing intrest in legos. They are not exactly cheap so this was an awsome deal. It is for Christmas and I know he will love it. The shipping was quick and best of all free! The package was in great condition.
on December 5, 2013
I was happy to find this on the Amazon site. It is the one thing that my grandson asked for. He loves Lego and the Lego Mobile Police Unit will keep him occupied for hours.
on September 30, 2013
Amazing gift!!! And no matter how much time goes by, Lego is always a safe bet and on the plus side it truly helps kids build concentration while having fun!
My nephew loves it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.