Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
on January 2, 2014
I bought this for my nephew for his 5th birthday. Due to the package being delivered at my rental office for some reason, I was unable to pick it up before his party. It sat around my house for about a day before my husband could no longer contain the child within himself and tore into it. I've never played with Legos and I found myself actually enjoying putting together the pieces with my husband.

It was really easy to assemble and had step by step directions with pictures. The toy itself was also pretty cool and it glows in the dark. It's also not tiny. I figured it would be really small for the price I paid ($15) but It stands at about 6" or so when it's put together.

The only CON I had was that some of the pieces were actually missing from the package and we didn't realize it until the very end. They weren't large pieces or even pieces that were extremely important but it was disappointing that we couldn't finish it. The box came sealed too so I can only assume it happened at the time of packaging.
on September 16, 2013
I recently rediscovered the joy of a Lego. Yeah, through most eyes I'm probably a little "old" to be digging on a Lego vibe, but here's what I'll tell ya -- Legos are a great stress reliever! The werewolf in this set is almost worth the purchase price alone, and the car (like all the vehicles in the Monster Fighters series) is awesome...
on May 11, 2017
Lego, Monsters.....what more can you say.
This is one of our favorite sets the trees are super cool
on July 30, 2017
This is one of the best lego set's ever made.it's worth the money and the design is awesome.
VINE VOICEon November 21, 2013
My kids (7 year old girl, 6 year old boy, 4 year old boy, and 2 year old boy) love the Monster Fighter's Lego sets. They loved this Werewolf set. They were easily able to build the set in one afternoon looking at the instruction booklet. It has a lot of odd pieces, like for the tree limbs and such. This was most definitely a hit in our house!
on March 15, 2013
I love these monster sets. Mostly I stay out of building them because I like my kids to do as much of everything as they possibly can. Because I am that way (in chores, homework, everything), they have become great builders and I haven't had to help my kids build a set in years.

They love these sets! Many components of the monster sets glow and so I bought them a small cheap blacklight bulb so they can play in their room with the neat glowy parts.

I've also been watching the classic movies these sets are based on. You'd be surprised at how clean those films are. My 7 and 4 year old love Creature from the Blue Lagoon and Wolfman (original) and I don't have to worry about them being exposed to the filthy tones of modern horror movies.

Cheers. Enjoy. Good set.
on August 26, 2013
My son is in love with the Lego's Monster Fighter collection. I found out that Lego's will no longer be carrying this line on their shelves so I bought the Vampire Castle,The Warewolf and the Bride (with the very cool glow in the dark head). All Lego products are quality but the only thing to note is how small the pieces are and how long it takes to put everything together. My Son is five and loves the finished product. He will play for hours with all of his "Monster Fighters" collection, but they fall apart A LOT and my husband is constantly putting them back together - never throw away your directions. In all fairness the boxes usually say ages 7 or 9 and up - but try telling that to a five year old.
on December 4, 2013
Very cool set. My only thought is why is it not larger? Why not have some more trees and ground coverage for the wolf man to run through. What I'm finding is most sets are a bit smaller then I'd like, or are leaving pieces out. The wolfman could be so much more, but all that said, for what it is, its really cool. The tree launch action is pretty neat too. It works fairly well, but part of me thinks its a bit odd that he launches out of the tree and flies through the air ... but what action would he have? Launching him from the ground isn't nearly as fun.
on February 27, 2013
This set is from the Monster Fighters theme and is just perfect for kids. It comes with 2 minifigures: a werewolf and a member of the Monster Fighters. The bulk of the set is a tree that the werewolf comes leaping off of the top and his enemy who is driving a car. The price for this set is actually lower than expected and there are many cool pieces included such as the werewolf's glow-in-the-dark claws and the lever action that launches him out of the tree. The Monster Fighter has a steampunk styled rifle and wears a pith hat. All in all the set is well worth the price and would make an excellent gift for Christmas/birthday.
on January 20, 2016
Great gift

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question