Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on July 22, 2016
This is by far and away my son's favorite lego set. Aside from all of the cool features, i loved that each bag set was labeled by number, so it made the assembly so much faster, about 4 hours.

There are so many cool features that come with this castle like:
- 7 lego mini figures incl dracula, bride of dracula, 2 bats, skeleton and 2 monster fighters
- monster fighter car
- coffin for dracula
- laboratory
- bed with hidden stairs
- dungeon
- piano
- cauldron for spells

Check out my photos to see some of the details you don't see in the description.
on September 8, 2017
This is the coolest lego set I've ever see.got it for my collection and it's worth the money and the design is awesome.
on January 7, 2013
What an AWESOME reaction my 5 year old gave when he opened this Christmas morning.
Yes I know a reaction is one thing, how is the product!!
It was a tough wait for him while I put it together but well worth the wait.
I truly believe this castle is VERY solidly built.
Not only are the directions easy to follow (without a doubt for the size of the castle) But it it put together in a FUN design.
A SMART design, a COOL LOOKING design and Most of all a PLAYABLE design.
The monster characters are an amazing addition to any monster fighter collection.
The Car looks so cool when all together and the net throwing design is fun!
Unfortunately vehicles are our nemesis and rarely stay together well for play, this one is not an exception.
I don't know if there is a fix for this, but is is our only frustration with LEGO's to date.

I know my son is below the recommended age, but he has proven himself to be an adept player of the little Lego sets.
on June 12, 2014
We got this for our four year old son. It was a bit complex for him to put together, but he helped where he could. It was great putting it together and he plays with it almost daily (even 6 months later). The extra benifit is he now helps rebuild it and is getting quite good at figuring out how to put the complex pieces together.

I definately recomend this since it come with so many pieces that can be played with together or independently. I also think legos are a great way to teach kids problem solving, how to follow instructions and more importantly how not to follow instructions and use their imagination.
on August 26, 2013
My son is in love with the Lego's Monster Fighter collection. I found out that Lego's will no longer be carrying this line on their shelves so I bought the Vampire Castle,The Warewolf and the Bride (with the very cool glow in the dark head). All Lego products are quality but the only thing to note is how small the pieces are and how long it takes to put everything together. My Son is five and loves the finished product. He will play for hours with all of his "Monster Fighters" collection, but they fall apart A LOT and my husband is constantly putting them back together - never throw away your directions. In all fairness the boxes usually say ages 7 or 9 and up - but try telling that to a five year old.
on June 24, 2017
I am happy to add this Vampyre Castle to my Monster Fighter collection! It was well protected! One side of the outside box was crushed in but the collectible box the castle is in, was protected, in Mint condition. I was impressed with my castle! Great collectible! Thanks! :)
on May 4, 2013
My daughter & I enjoyed putting this together. However, it is difficult to move as some pieces are less secure. It has a lot of cool features and was fairly easy to complete, though it did take some time. I think having a board to keep it on would help make it more secure, especially to be moved room to room. The price was comparable to stores though our Walmart recently had it for $30 less when they cleared out the Monster Fighters to make room for the new Lone Ranger Legos.
on January 17, 2013
My six year old and I recieved his lego vampyre castle in plenty of time for christmas. Amazon always delivers in a very timely fashion and the products are in fine shape.It took a few days to build only because we were having a lot of fun building it and were in no hurry to finish. This toy is very durable and they included a few EXTRA small parts in case of loss.what I was most pleased with was the instruction booklets. The illustrations are so detailed and color coded, that my six year old son was able to assemble a majority of the toy himself. I highly recommend this product.
on September 29, 2012
This was a gift for my grandson's birthday. It was number one on his list and was overjoyed when he received it. The only problem was that the box was a little smashed and this is hard to understand why since the Amazon box it was shipped in was not damaged. I would hope that Amazon would ship out boxes in good condition. Presentation is very important. Other than this, the toy was a hit!
on August 27, 2016
This Lego set was worth every penny. My 10-year-old​ was thrilled and he spent hours putting it together. It isn't as large as I thought it would be but it is still stunning.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.