Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
LEGO Monster Fighters 9464 The Vampyre Hearse
|Price:||$44.99 + $4.79 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vehicles include the Vampyre's Hearse and Dr. Rodney Rathbone's motorcycle
- Accessories include moonstone and 4 weapons
- The Vampyre's Hearse features coffin with catapult function
- Dodge the Vampyre's catapult attack
- Measures over 4" (10cm) high, 3" (7cm) wide and 7" (19cm) long
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This set runs between $30 and $40 dollars retail, but does contain enough stuff to give it some good play/ display value. It comes with the two main characters, Lord Vampyre and Dr. Rodney Rathbone, as well as a zombie to drive the hearse. Of course, it also comes with a fairly large hearse and a neat little motorcycle for Dr. Rathbone to fight some monsters with. Does this set have some bite or does it really suck? Here are my thoughts:
* This might be the best introductory set, as it includes vehicles for both factions and the two main characters along with a zombie and a coffin. Lots of play/ display value and packaged with some fun accessories.
*The minifigures are really nicely done. Dr. Rathebone's outfit is detailed, has a mechanical leg, and is armed with a very cool rapier and revolver.Read more ›
1. The overall design is great. It's like a retro-old school hearse. From the clever use of bones on the engine to the cool curtain like details on the windows it looks cool.
2 It compliments the rest of the collection great. What else would Lord Vampire drive!? A hearse of course!
3. It goes together very quickly and there are no tedious parts to build that are boring.
4. Creative 'action' with the ejecting Lord Vampire (but more on that in the cons.)
5. 3 minifigs. Minifigs are always a plus.
6. The flames on the monster fighter motorcycle are cool.
1. It's a little pricey even at $40.00. If you are paying more than that it's not worth it.
2. It's pretty small. I thought it was going to be a lot bigger.
3. It's pretty delicate. I don't know how much actual play you are going to get out of this thing without it falling apart.
4. The 'Lord Vampire' ejecting action doesn't really work at all. I don't get it. He just kinda flops onto the hood of the car. Plus, you can't put the lid on the coffin if you hope to eject him. Putting the lid on totally defeats the purpose.
5. Lord Vampire doesn't come with his cape.
6. The vampire hunter 'vehcile' is just a motorcycle with basically no build.
7. The wheels are too close together. The wheels should be further apart.
All in all, a good set. It looks cool parked in front of the haunted house. Not sure a little kid is going to get much play out of it because it will just keep falling apart. It will def. be a unique addition to any set and will be popular no matter what just 'cause it is so unique.
Enjoy and keep building!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 6 year old grandson absolutely loves this Lego kit. He had it assembled very quickly and without any problems.Published 7 months ago by Debra Daley
This is exactly what my son want, can't find those in store. He is very happy to get them.Published 13 months ago by Linda