Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
LEGO NINJAGO Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon 71721 NINJAGO Dragon Set Featuring Warrior Toy Figures, New 2020 (1,016 Pieces)
Enhance your purchase
|Educational Objective||Creative Thinking|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||21.26 x 11.1 x 3.09 inches|
|Number of Pieces||1016|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LEGO NINJAGO Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon (71721) dragon set with 6 minifigures to recreate battle scenes from the NINJAGO TV series; The ideal gift for fans who want to play out stories and take part in LEGO board games
- Detailed ninja playset with a NINJAGO dragon toy and 6 minifigures: Hero Jay, Hero Kai, Hero Nya, the Skull Sorcerer and 2 Awakened Warriors; Children can role-play adventures or take part in the exciting board game
- The LEGO dragon has moving legs, wings and tail and can fire missiles from 2 shooters and drop bones and spiders; The ninja figures can also participate in a board game to escape the Dungeons of Shintaro
- This 1,016-piece dragon building set provides a great opportunity for boys and girls aged 9+ to throw themselves into a fun building task NINJAGO fans will love to receive it as a birthday present or anytime gift
- This dragon building set is the ideal size to enjoy at home or to take on the go so the action never stops; The battle dragon fun toy is over 12” (31cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 20” (53cm) wide
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
NINJAGO dragon playset and board game
Dragon playset with board game for kids to play with their family and friends and combine with other playable NINJAGO sets.
Epic action for ninja fans!
Kids have a world of play possibilities with this playset featuring a dragon to enjoy independent play or fun with friends.
LEGO NINJAGO Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon
Embark on a cool adventure.
Spin the dice and the fun begins.
Watch out for the traps!
Activate the trap and the statue falls on the ninjas.
Dragon's ribcage opens in flight to drop spiders and bones.
Fun build and dragon adventures
Kids aged 9+ can build this massive 1,016-piece playset before enjoying countless hours of engrossing, imaginative play.
Includes 6 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures
Hero Kai, Hero Jay and Hero Nya, Skull Sorcerer and 2 Awakened Warriors minifigures to stage stories from NINJAGO TV series.
NINJAGO fans can build and play with the Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon (71721). This dragon building kit features 6 buildable figures for captivating creative play. Kids will be able to enjoy role-play action as the ninjas battle the Skull Sorcerer, his dragon and his skeleton warriors, to free themselves from the spooky Dungeons of Shintaro. This dragon building set also doubles as a LEGO NINJAGO board game boasting a ninja dice spinner and an assault course with a trap for the ninjas to navigate. Kids spin the dice and plot their way through the game to grasp the prized Ivory Blade of Deliverance. It can also be combined with other LEGO sets to create a giant board game. LEGO NINJAGO sets let imaginative youngsters escape to a mystical world where they can act out stories as their ninja heroes, taking on the forces of evil. Kids can indulge in hours of fun role play with a range of dragons, cars, jets and more.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We admit we bought it for the dragon. Once assembled the tail and neck have smooth movements. The rib cage and fabric wings ‘so cool.’
This child once hated anything with skulls on it, therefore I was a little nervous he wouldn’t like it as much. There are a lot of skulls! To my relief and surprise, he did not mention it. We were prepared to highlight the heroes if he had.
Top reviews from other countries
If I had time to send the product back and get another before my grandson’s birthday, I would.
I did not expect it to show up in the mail (admittedly quite quickly), looking old and used because a shipping label had been permanently stuck to the product box and mailed without any protection, except a bit of Scotch tape stuck on either end.
A fairly expensive gift now looks shabby.