Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Price:$89.99+ $5.82 shipping

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on June 22, 2012
This LEGO toy could not be found in stores anywhere !!! We tried Target, Walmart, Kmart, Toys R Us, and other big name stores. It must sell out quickly because it's the latest in LEGO. Just like all LEGO items, it is durable and promises to lead to hours of fun for your child or even you !!
on July 24, 2013
My boy loves this Legos so I highly recommend them !! Thumps up to this Legos specially all the justice leagues!!
on December 1, 2012
My daughter and son are both into the ninjago legos and this was a must for her and luckily I got it at a good price.
on December 25, 2014
Grandson very excited.
on July 9, 2012
Ninjago was all the rage at the end of the school year and I could find anything at the local Retailers (OUT OF STOCK)!!! Amazon is a god send, they or their "partners" I guess will have it. As for NRG (Energy,,, haha my kids explained that to me,,,, I felt SOOOO dumb!)Jay, like I said LEGO is LEGO and my kids love em, great toys.
on August 12, 2012
My grandson received many of these for his 6th birthday and loved them. His Nana (me) enjoyed playing with him. There are not too many things Nana's can do competatively and playfully with their grandchildren.
on December 28, 2012
too expensive for what I received. Total cost was $75.00. This item was returned. Nothing that is 3" tall should cost this much, especially when similar toys on the same kind of card can be purchased for less than $10.00.
on December 15, 2012
Ridiculously over priced for a few cards and discs. This is FALSE ADVERTISER!!!
I would not recommend this to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.