Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on November 20, 2015
Although I think my boys still have the various pieces to this, I got it for them last Christmas and dont think I saw them using the whole set for more than a week. Have seen them play with the ninja guys, but the whole set in my opinion... not worth the price. (What paid anyway) I guess some gifts/toys are just like that though.
on March 15, 2013
I bought this one for my 3yo. He played with it for several days, but after taking it apart, the tiny pieces got lost. These arête ally cute toys for kids that will put them together and leave them together, but both of mine like to take things apart and the tiny pieces are hard to keep up with. We till buy them since they are cheap enough, but they don't last long with a 7, and 3 yo.
on January 24, 2016
great, on-time as agreed
on April 10, 2016
Perfect
on December 26, 2012
Another excellent Ninjago product for my son Cole. These are very easy to put together, and he enjoys interchanging the weapons between the various spinners. Easy to use and tons of fun - the perfect recipe for a 6-year old boy.
on October 24, 2013
My 4 year old grandson loved it. He could take it apart and put it back together easily. I had to help him learn to spin it, but he got the idea and could do it fairly easily.
on December 29, 2014
Product is exactly as described. My son was thrilled to get Ninjago Cole spinner for Christmas!
on May 17, 2015
Sensie Wu, the Battle Arena and Ninjago Cole completed the set.
on December 23, 2014
My nephew was very happy. This is replacing another lost mini figure. Great service.
on July 3, 2015
Deliverd before expected and my son loved it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question