Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $11.64 shipping
LEGO Ninjago Temple Ultimate Ultimate Weapon 70617 Building Kit (1403 Piece)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features large main entrance doors, trapdoor, rock-dropping and dynamite-dropping functions, dungeon with secret entrance/escape route, library with a scroll and hidden blade-shooter
- Includes 7 minifigures: Kai, Nya, Cole, Zane, Lloyd, Jay and Jungle Garmadon (with 4 arms and new-for-August-2017 jungle outfit decoration) and 2 buildable temple guardian figures
- Weapons include Kai's 2 katanas, Nya's tasseled spear, Cole's hammer, Zane's bow and arrow, Lloyd's Chinese tasseled sword, Jay's chain with spike and Jungle Garmadon's 4 swords
- Also features a storage room with sword and buildable vase, 2 attic rooms, hanging cage that fits a minifigure inside, beacon with blue flame-style element, plus skeleton, spider and 2 snakes
- Temple of the Ultimate Weapon measures over 19in (49cm) high, 14in (38cm) wide and 11in (28cm) deep, Temple guardians each stand over 3in (10cm) tall
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
- Kids can role play with ninjas who demonstrate courage, discipline and teamwork
- Multiple models and minifigures in one set for added play value
- Builders can relate to these self-aware, brave characters
Your Ninja will Love to Train with this Exciting Set
The exciting world of LEGO Ninjago is filled with action and mystery. The LEGO Ninjago Temple of Ultimate Ultimate Weapon set puts kids into the middle of the action and offers hours of fun. This huge, impressive set has so many cool, intricate details that are great for playing independently or with friends. Kids will let their imaginations run wild with the secret trapdoors, hanging cages and weapons. Besides being a creative build, your ninja can take a break from screen time and re-enact pivotal ninja mission scenes from The LEGO Ninjago Movie. The LEGO Ninjago theme helps kids develop their community awareness, imagination and creativity. Makes an impressive gift for any LEGO Ninjago fan.
Join a ninja mission to infiltrate THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE Temple of the Ultimate Weapon. The temple features a secret entrance, trapdoor function, rock-dropping and dynamite-dropping functions, blade-shooting and chopping-sword traps, dungeon, a hanging cage to capture a minifigure inside, and a pull-out section with poles for minifigures to leap between to reach the treasure chest. This set includes 7 minifigures with assorted weapons and 2 buildable temple guardian figures for endless action role-play fun.
Top customer reviews
While your son found a way to complete his new LEGO set we can still replace the pieces that he cannibalized from his other LEGO creations. Please contact us via chat, email or phone so we can determine what pieces we need to send to you. You can contact us at http://service.lego.com.
- The price ($99.99 for 1403 pieces and 7 minifigures) is a fantastic value!
- Uniquely redesigned movie tie-in minifigures include the four original ninja (Kai, Zane, Jay, and Cole), Nya, Lloyd, and Garmadon.
Each one is an awesome-looking figure, and the ninja redesigns rank up there in my top three picks for the different versions of the ninja's robes from each wave.
- The stone guard dogs (Temple Guardians) were fun to build, and offer a good amount of articulation for the head and legs.
- The temple itself is TALL. Like, REALLY TALL. This is a set you can look at from a distance on a shelf and just stare in awe at the design! The ten-tiered roof looks very impressive, and I like the Navy Blue-recolored scorpions integrated into the temple architecture.
The entrance of the temple and the large red doors look great as well.
- In the back of the temple, there isn't too much room to position minifigures, but it certainly could be more cramped. A various array of traps and small details are integrated into the build, as well as a prison area, and
offer much of the play value in this set.
- The build, while complicated at times, never felt boring or monotonous; I had a great experience all the way through.
- Personally, I think it would've been cool if the ninja's alterante face masks were included as well as the hair pieces, but that's just a minor nitpick.
- The back of the temple could have been a bit more spacious, and the crystal build at the top of the tower doesn't really stand out in any way.
Anyways, those are just extremely minor nitpicks, and for this set, the good things about it definitely outweigh the bad! I would recommend this set in a heartbeat to any longtime, hardcore Ninjago fan, or newcomers to the series.
(I initially thought the booklet was a catalogue, it turned out to be more than 100 pages of instructions to build the castle itself).
The building process is fun, and even with an interrupting (sorry meant to say helping) four year old, would take a weekend day of effort. The bags are ordered for a simpler build process, and ninja characters and the large monsters are distributed to reduce mixing of similar pieces. Except for the blue on blue pieces on blue page diagrams, they are easy to decode. This is actually my only major concern (it was also missing a small piece for a hammer weapon, but that could be ignored). There is a fall of creativity in lego playsets, and these pieces are no longer generic, and mostly very much special purpose. I was only able to make a few modifications here and there (like swapping some walls, and changing weapons on little ninjas). However it is pretty much tightly built, and the process reminded of Ravensburger 3D puzzles.
Nevertheless the end product is very good, mostly stable (except for side roofs that hold scorpions), and would be nice addition to your lego sets.