Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on October 1, 2016
great game
on February 11, 2014
My boys are 4 and 6, got this game for my 6 year old and my younger boy plays it just as well, I don't think they get the entire concept of the game, but certainly kid friendly enough they can play and enjoy. Lego games are amazing for younger kids! Glad we got this one!
on July 30, 2017
My son loves this game
on September 2, 2016
my son really likes this game he is ten and this is one of his favorites, a fun game well worth the money.
on February 19, 2017
Bought this for my youngest son, he lives the Lego games
on February 25, 2014
My son is 7 and he loves all the Lego Ds games and really wanted this one to add to his collection. The price was great and he really likes playing it. He says there are many levels and exciting characters.
on April 18, 2013
I ordered this for my son, but he said that he wasn't into Pirates of the Caribbean. I took the game & played it instead. As usual, the lego games are really fun. Once my son saw how much I loved the game, he wanted to play. We both had fun with it.
on January 19, 2017
Grandson loves it
on January 13, 2017
great
on January 17, 2013
Great Wii game, one of the best that Travelers Tales has released in the Lego Wii game series. Bought this to keep the 6 year old entertained during those long car trips to Granny's house. Neat and clever, just like the Wii game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.