Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 263 reviews
on March 8, 2017
Got this for my almost five year old who LOVES pirates. I really like how this follows the movies (so I have a basic idea of what needs to be accomplished) and it isn't violent. Good for younger and older audiences both!
on March 3, 2015
We've had this for a few months and haven't had any problems with glitching or freezing. It took us a while to figure out how to play it. Have to say, I was just a little frustrated at first because we didn't know how to play it or move to the next level. But after playing it a few times and using some online helps (YouTube Walkthroughs. NOT the Disney website-They did not help at all.) we started to become familiar with the flow of the game and have really enjoyed it!!! It's really fun using your brain to figure out how to pass each level. It does require 2 players most of the time, but makes it fun to work together with my son. I would definitely recommend this game!
I love the lego games, and this is another great one.

The good (for me): this one is much like the star wars and the (original) Indiana Jones ones. Very easily playable by all levels of players but with cute funny cut scenes, lots of adventure, easy puzzles, and a whole lot of fun smashing legos to get coins and buy stuff. I love the ease and sense of accomplishment and shear fun of these games! By contrast, I actually did not like the Harry Potter version...it had a lot less smash and grab and fight scenes and more puzzles. I like thinking games (Portal, Safecracker, etc), but I don't really want to mess with it in the lego games which to my mind are a whole other kind of fun. This game is much more a return to the previous philosophy.

The bad: Some glitches (on the Wii version at least). I've found some objects fly off where they are very hard to get to (some of the hats) even though I don't think the developers intended that. Also, I've occasionally gotten characters into locations they can't jump back out of and had to either keep jumping until chance popped me out or I gave up and restarted the level. In a similar way, I had an enemies (particularly in the fight in the cave at the end of the first story) get stuck in the scenery, their little legs flashing as they ran in place. I had to jump on them until my character superimposed and got them out. This bothers me. I loved the care that went into Lego star wars and the original Indiana Jones (for the wii). I'd bought the Lego Indiana Jones II for the DS and found it almost unplayable as did most other people whose reviews I've read due to very poor care on the part of the game developers. Lots of glitches, control malfunctions etc. This game (Pirates) has good controls and is very playable...but the number of glitches makes me a little sad that they still aren't showing the earlier level of care.
on September 9, 2011
This newest installment of LEGO video games is the best yet. Favorite feature right off is that the two characters DO NOT have to stay within a close vicinity of each other! This has been a problem in the past when two players had different goals at the same time, but in previous games were required to stay somewhat close to each other. This made the game more of a one player with "helper" feature, which was limiting and sometimes frustrating. It is now a true two player game! The characters are great and earning each character is tied well with the POTC movie theme - done over by LEGO of course. Lots of fun imaginative featured that add LEGO depth to already fun Pirates movies story lines. If you have started to feel cold over the same featured on every LEGO game, then you need to try this one - I believe you'll be pleasantly surprised! E10+ rating is fair because of the necessary reading, but we find our 8-year-old does great. Hope you enjoy it!
on May 14, 2016
A great addition to the Lego series (I would have liked it to be a little longer, but that is no reason to take a star off). This is one of the most balanced Lego games, with the achievements being accessible to casual gamers (hello, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4), and unlike the newer ones, there is no vocalization, which I find to be much more in keeping with the whimsical nature of these games.
on June 16, 2017
This is a birthday present for my nephew, he will love this game.It arrived well before the projected arrival. Thank you so much!
on March 18, 2017
PERFECT GOOD ITEM
on February 17, 2012
Ok so I do love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, however usually the games to the movies are little more than a disapointment. I rented this game first before I bought it. I'm happy to say it is no a disapointment at all. It is actually very fun. It includes the first 4 movies, and you start off with the first one of course but I do believe you can go back to the main screen and go to the other movies as they are shown like maps on a plank. This really is a game for adults as well as kids. The only con to this game (as I've experience with the other lego games) is that you need to play this on a bigger television. Its much more fun with multiplayers and you can switch characters throughout the game because each character has their own special ability to help out. Overall great game!
on September 5, 2015
My wife ands I play this in the evenings and have enjoyed it very much. It is fun trying to figure out the puzzles and to locate the "triggers",
We are in our "70's" by the way. Not hard gamers, though. Just like doing things together, and this game is a good partner game. We have found all of the red hats, but have not mastered the gold bricks yet.
on May 24, 2017
great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.