Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.75 shipping
LEGO Star Wars Rathtar Escape 75180 Building Kit
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Build an exciting space action scene with modular parts for easy reconfiguring
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Han Solo, Chewbacca, Bala-Tik, 2 Guavian Security Soldiers, and 2 buildable Rathtars with posable tentacles and teeth
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Model is over 5” high, 3” wide and 15” deep. Rathtar (tentacles closed) is over 1” high, 2” wide and 2” deep
- 836 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Modular build for added play value
- Built-in functions activate action features
- Hero and villain characters included for group play
Help Your Builder Live Out their LEGO Star Wars Adventure!
Great gift idea for kids who love Star Wars toys
Builders can recreate the classic sequence from Star Wars: The Force Awakens with LEGO Star Wars Rathtar Escape! Model can be separated and rearranged to make all-new adventures!
Recreate epic scenes from Star Wars: the force Awakens, as Han solo and Chewbacca try to escape the clutches of bala-tik and his guavian security soldiers aboard their freighter. Featuring a modular design for easy reconfiguration, the freighter sections contain authentic details like a lowering blast door, trapdoor and crawlspace in which to hide. Pull the correct fuse to release the two buildable Rathtar figures with posable tentacles and teeth, then rearrange the sections and play out another Rathtar escape! This great LEGO Star Wars toy includes five mini figures.