Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 16, 2013
I bought this Lego Space Moon Buggy because it reminded me so much of my first ever Lego toy so many years ago. As an add-on car for a current Lego city or if you just want to test Lego products with your child to see if they are a great fit, this product is perfect. Easy to follow instructions, detailed in design, and an imagination sparker. For a couple dollars this product can help spark the imagination of the child in your life, and I would recommend this or any other Lego product for young and old alike.
on March 26, 2014
You can't go wrong with Legos for imaginative play for a little boy. This was geared 5-12 yrs. and appropriate. It was a gift for a 5 yr. old who was thrilled with it, and only needed a little guidance to complete it successfully.
2 people found this helpful
on July 11, 2017
Just what the boys wanted.
on January 24, 2013
The Lego Moon Buggy was a pleasant surprize, It was purchased for a little boys birthday present. Its a lot of fun and looks the picture displayed on the box. The delivery was as promised on time. Everyone seemed to enjoy this little toy. I trust the quality of Lego products so I gave it a 5 star.
on December 19, 2012
I purchased this and a variety of Lego Mini sets as party favors for children ranging in age from 5 to 12. They were detailed enough to interest the older kids, but simple enough that the 5 year old was able to build the Duplo mini set. Would recommend these as favors or small gifts, but search for the best prices as they varied widely.
on June 4, 2012
My Grandson got several different types of these for his birthday from us. He is young, but loves putting these together.
It has held up to him and he loves playing with them. No problems breaking and he is excited to play with it again and again.
on January 7, 2013
My husband and I both played with legos as children, so I'm always looking for extra small sets to add to our sons collection, this was perfect, and easy for him at the age 5 to do on his own, he was able to follow the directions perfectly :)
on June 8, 2013
Good set for younger kids to build on their own. My 5 year old did this with no problems. Holds up well
2 people found this helpful
on June 26, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for one of my cousins-once-removed. He's a big fan of Lego stuff, so he really likes it. A nice, inexpensive gift for anyone with a kid that's fond of Legos.
Very good!!!
One person found this helpful