Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.98 shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
LEGO Star Wars 75101 First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter Building Kit (Discontinued by manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Open the cockpit and load up the crew
- Load the shooters and prepare to fire; iconic design
- Recreate fantastic scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- The perfect addition to any LEGO Star Wars collection
- Measures over 9" (23cm) high, 7" (20cm) long and 7" (18cm) wide
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Intercept and destroy with the battle-ready First Order Special Forces TIE fighter! Blast the enemy with the First Order Special Forces TIE fighter featuring 2-minifigure opening cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters and more. Intercept the enemy with the impressive First Order Special Forces TIE fighter. The unmistakable shape of this iconic starfighter signifies the military might of the First Order, and features a 2-minifigure cockpit that opens from the top and bottom, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a rotating antenna for homing in on enemy starships. With this great model, you can recreate the epic excitement of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: 2 First Order TIE Fighter Pilots, First Order Officer and a First Order Crew. Features iconic design, 2-minifigure opening cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a rotating antenna, Weapons include 3 blaster pistols. Accessories include 2 helmets,
Legal DisclaimerAges 8-14
Compare with similar items
LEGO Star Wars Tie Fighter 9492
LEGO Star Wars TIE Advanced Prototype Toy
LEGO 75154 Star Wars TIE Striker Star Wars Toy
LEGO Star Wars Vader's TIE Advanced vs. A-Wing Starfighter 75150
LEGO Star Wars Krennic's Imperial Shuttle 75156 Star Wars Toy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.64||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Brian's Toys||Toy Planet||buyrookies||myfriendsstuff254||i'm moving sale||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.94 x 14.88 x 2.78 in||13.94 x 2.78 x 14.88 in||11.1 x 10.31 x 2.32 in||18.9 x 11.1 x 2.4 in||21.26 x 11.1 x 3.09 in||18.9 x 14.88 x 2.78 in|
|Item Weight||—||1.68 lbs||1.2 lbs||—||—||—|
|Number of Pieces||96||413||355||543||702||863|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviews that say the deflector panels are not sturdy, here's a tip. Make sure there is no "white" showing when you put them on. If there is, give it just a bit more of a push and voila! It's very study and super fun to play with too. Be careful of the spring loaded weapons on the front of the TIE Foghter. They shoot far and you'll lose them easily if you're not careful. Luckily, Lego always sends a few more spare parts just in case.
Enjoy this one!
This set has a lot of great things going for it: First of all, unlike other TIE sets, the wings are sturdy, BIG, and tough. I read another review that complained about having to literally stand on one of the wings (don't try this at home!) to get it to attach to the base/pod, but I had ZERO problems with connecting the wings. Once they were connected, they stayed on with no hurdles during casual play. My guess is that something went wrong with that build.
The wing attachments are really creative and one of the best, most unique parts of the build. I also like black wing "edges" and how they attach.
A big issue for a lot of people with this set is, as with most of the TFA sets: the price, and I want to address that right now.
YES, the price is high for the piece count, however, take into consideration what you are getting. A lot of the pieces in this set are BIG plate pieces that, if bought separately on Pick-A- Brick would cost an astronomical amount. As I have said in previous reviews, I am more of a "Lord Business" builder that likes to primarily display my sets, but, the inner kid in me was screaming out thinking about what I could do with all the huge pieces if I broke this thing down.
There are also a number of printed pieces ( the awesome red tinted cockpit windshields anyone?!) that are unique to this set. I was honestly expecting the cockpits to be stickers on a set of this price (non- UCS) and was pleasantly surprised when they weren't.
On top of all of that, there are 4 Minifigures that are brand new: First Order Officer,First Order Crew, and x2 First Order TIE Fighter Pilots ( that are unique to this set!)
I think the value is here when you really break it down.
My only real complaint is, unfortunately, the product of one of the sets best features: the cockpit!
It is kind of tough to get the pilots in and out of the set which, from a play-ability stand point, stinks! BUT, this is the first tie fighter set that has TWO seats in it (like the movie) so, I understand why it is a bit tight.
Other than that it would have been nice if the First Order Officer came with something to hold (Binoculars?...something!) as he is my favorite of the Minifigures in this set.
The 2 spring-loaded shooters and a rotating antenna give this set some really nice play-ability that I only dreamed of when I was a kid ( in the 90's)
For display purposes, There are only two things I'd change about set:
1. Instead of red flick missiles, they should've included the transparent green one. (I think all of the First Orders' weapons fired green, at least their vehicles, so Lego was off on this one.)
2. Add the black lines on the interior of the Tie-Fighter wing. They did a great job with the external sides, they should've added the detail to the inside flaps. It's a small detail, but would've definitely been appreciated.
Over all I'd highly recommend this if you like SW Episode VII - at the time of this writing, it's on sale for $56, so it's a no brainer.
- Black, Light Gray, and Red color scheme looks cool
- Push Down missiles blend in well with the fighter and go where the laser cannons are, so the missiles are not as noticeable as they are on Poe's X-wing.
- Figures are detailed and have pistols except for the First Order Officer
- 3 hatchways to put in the two pilots.
- Pilots are easy to put in and remove from the craft.
- Only 4 stickers to apply!
- Sturdy Build
- Wings do tend to fall off from time to time
- Laser cannon near right wing only swivels from upright position to front of craft (if you switch the pieces around you can have the cannon cover the rear, but it would have been nice to have a wider range of motion)
I would highly recommend this set if you love TIE fighters. I have highly enjoyed simulating dogfights between this and Poe's X-wing, and would get these two sets just to reenact scenes from The Force Awakens.