Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Bikini Bottom Express

on December 30, 2009
Gave this gift to nephew who is 9 for Christmas this year. He was not expecting it but likes Legos. His face was priceless when he opened it, he could not stop smiling and stated he wanted this for awhile. He even sent a picture of it put together within 48 hours of opening it. There were no reported issues with the toy parts or construction. Will certainly buy other sets for him.
on May 6, 2015
ok, but very expensive.
on January 17, 2010
I bought this toy for my 4 year old son for Christmas. It was at the top of his Christmas list. He was so excited on Christmas morning to open it up. However,my husband and I were not. Upon opening the box, we realized that the Spongebob bus was REALLY small. Our son loves it, but it is definitely not worth $49.99! Lego should be ashamed...had I known how small it actually was for the price, I never would have purchased it. I still gave it 4 stars because I think LEGO's are a great product overall.
on March 16, 2009
It's Spongebob, It's Legos. Two of my sons and mine worlds collide. This toy will give you as much fun as the kids you'll be buying it for. Yes it has small parts. Yes they do get lost. And yes, you will step on them. But once completed you can play with the fragility of the item. Yes it's a little small, but then if you want big Legos, you choose Duplo. Easy to assemble, and rich in parts. Comes with booklet.
on February 21, 2013
Got it from Santa. My grandson plays with it almost every weekend. We have a Bikini Bottom town set up. Still adding on.
on January 31, 2010
Haven't been able to find this toy anywhere. My Son wanted it so bad for Christmas and I felt horrible that Santa couldn't leave it for him under the tree on Christmas morning. Once I found it on Amazon I ordered it and told my Son that Santa was sending something to him in the mail because he forgot to leave it for him. When it arrived my Son was so happy to have it.
on January 30, 2010
My youngest grandson absolutely LOVES SpongeBob and was so thrilled to get this for Christmas. Great product.
on February 15, 2009
This is a good product with lots of play value. I got this for my 5 year old son who has excellent fine motor skills. I would never have bought the set for my older son who does not.
I must note though, I had to assist my son in putting the set together as this was his first LEGO set. Very easy to follow instructions.
The bus is a little over 3 inches not including the "light" attachment. The top of the bus comes off without too much effort and everything stays intact. Comes with 3 small characters. SpongeBob is 18cm, Patrick is 28cm. The ticket booth is very fun to play with.
I am happy with this purchase.
on December 28, 2016
son loved this easy to put together
on February 16, 2009
This has been a fun toy for the Spongebob fan. Since our daughter is only 4, it's something she needs my help with, but I like having something we can enjoy together. She loves the ticket machine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.