Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on December 10, 2012
My son is a Lego maniac, and puts these things together faster than lightning. It is a high quality set. I just wish that Lego's were a little cheaper in relation for the amount of time spent putting them together.
Enthusiast: LEGOon December 11, 2015
All Legos are expensive, so if you see this on a sale or a deal of the day GET IT. This one was a pleasure to put together with our 8 year old son. He really enjoys this piece, the firing missiles off the side, good amounts of characters to add to your collection and is a must have for any Star Wars Fan
on October 27, 2012
I brought this for $108 and that is pretty good for a 1094 piece lego set they minifigures are awesome and very fun. Now on to the malevolence i like the ion cannons which shot out a bunch of missles by pulling a lever. Also the front top piece canbe taken out easily and can be put back eaily and won't fall out the back opens up nicely and has trains that move through it. It has many rocket boosters at the back and a control tower on the top. It has an awesome looking font side an it looks very cool.the on downside is that the core pieces are a little unstable and you have to be careful when assembling that part. But besides that it is awesome you should get it if your a lego star wars fan.
on March 10, 2013
I had to put this together for my six year, but he absolutely loves it. It gets played with at least every other day and for the most part, it has stayed together pretty well. It has nice compartments for the minifigures and then handle is a huge bonus in that it enables the ship to be moved without it falling apart. The tail fin does tend to fall off quite easily though, and I'm tempted to get the Elmers glue out for that one part :)

Very cool, but wait for the price to drop below $100...as $120 is too expensive for a bunch of plastic bricks in my opinion. I love LEGOs, just not the price of them!

Amazon Prime was worth it once again. It makes shopping so easy!
on December 26, 2016
I'd been looking for this since July when my son requested it. This was the last one available on Amazon when I started browsing the website in early December. It was the first LEGO set he built from the many he received this Xmas and has been enthralled with it.
on February 28, 2014
This is fun to build & well designed. It has a carry handle that lifts out of the top for an undamaging moving experience or to dust underneath it. The stickers take some time to apply, I would rather have the pieces painted as in the past. That would be my only complaint of this kit.
on December 28, 2012
My 7 year old built this pretty much on his own with a little bit of adult help. It was challenging but he loved it and put it together over the course of maybe 10 hours. The instructions are very clear as I would expect from all Lego products and also the project was sectioned into 7 bags making it easy to manage. Ultimately, he is excited with his toy. It is a quality ship with many features kids love like weapons that shoot and compartments that open up.
on January 17, 2014
This was a big hit with my son. He's a Lego fiend. He was able to build it all by himself. Couple years back we got him the Millennium Falcon but he had to get his big sister to build most of it for him, so this kit was so well meant for his age.
on January 4, 2017
takes a while to build but the final product is amazing.
on January 10, 2013
My eight-year-old son, who is a huge lego star wars fan was dreaming about this for months. When we finally got it for him for Christmas, he was thrilled. He wanted to assemble it inmediately. Parent advice: be there to help with this, cause it might be a little difficult even for an adult. Anyway, I wouldn't regret about buying it, nor will my son.