Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on September 4, 2013
My 7 year old son is a Star Wars fan. This is a fun way of throwing some learning into his day without him even realizing it (noun, adverb, adjective, etc.). It's also a way for us to "play" together as a family - guaranteed laughs!
on November 22, 2015
Got these for my nephews ages 6 & 10 at Christmas. They opened them up and tossed them aside, not too impressed. So after a while I picked one up and went through one with their mom, after we all laughed our tails off they couldn't put them down.
on June 28, 2015
Mad Libs...so nostalgic. My 7 year olds just discovered Mad libs with this Star Wars book (and the Kid Libs one). We were on vacation and were looking for things to keep them entertained in restaurants or while queuing for attractions, etc. The book was a HUGE hit. The kids thought the stories they created were hilarious. It really helped to get everyone in an upbeat mood. Also, as a parent I really like Mad Libs because it's teaching the kids about grammar (e.g. what is a verb vs. adverb vs. noun). This isn't a topic they've covered yet (having finished 1st grade) so I like that it gives them a leg up in literacy. If your child is a Star Wars fan then this particular book is an especially fun choice as the Star Wars theme is present throughout the stories.
on January 14, 2014
Got this for my nephew and he loved it. I really enjoyed mad libs as a kid and was surprised that he didn't know what it was. The only reason for 3 stars is the book is very thin, about 1/5 of a normal mad libs book.
on July 8, 2015
My 8 year old will be dictating this review. There weren't that many pictures, but I liked that the kids could come up with their own words to complete the story. I liked that it was Lego Star Wars related and the stories were funny. There was enough room to write the words on the lines and I started doing it the first day I got it. Good purchase for an Easter present and I'd recommend it to your kids. :)
on June 28, 2016
My pre-teen son loves all things Star Wars and Mad Libs really tend to crack him up. This was a perfect combination and we've had a lot of fun working together on the stories and then chuckling about the results.

If you are a Mad Libs fan then I think you'll really enjoy this one.
on November 8, 2016
Super cute, and fun, way to get my son to learn that verbs, adverbs, nouns, etc., are. He finished these up in one weekend, and asked for the next book! Lesson learned, and happy mom!
on February 18, 2016
My 5 year old is having fun with this and learning about verbs, adjectives, nouns, etc at the same time. Win-win!
on December 7, 2013
My grandson loves the Lego Star Wars so giving him a Mad Libs will be perfect. I remember my kids spending hours with their Mad Libs books. You can't go wrong. The price is great too!
on January 30, 2016
fun to do with the kids, they enjoy doing these and don't even realize they are learning grammar