Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

VINE VOICEon July 9, 2013
After watching (and loving) the LEGO Batman - DC Super Heroes Unite movie, I HAD to buy the Star Wars LEGO movies, too. They're little gems that I wasn't previously aware of. They have all of my favorite characters with their familiar personalities, yet they poke fun at them as well. They're equally fun for children and adults with inside jokes (a LEGO George Lucas stops by to chastise Darth Vader, Jar Jar Binks gets blown up, etc.).

After watching the LEGO Batman movie, though, I was surprised that this Star Wars LEGO "movie" was only 22 minutes. However, if you watch all of the extras, you get about an hour's worth of programming, so it's still worth the price. The extra animated shorts with Star Wars LEGO characters are equally entertaining. There are two "Star Wars in 2 Minutes" shorts. One squeezes the first trilogy into 2 minutes, and the second squeezes the second trilogy into 2 minutes. Also included are "The Quest for R2-D2" and "Bombad Bounty" animated shorts. The second features everyone's favorite love-him-or-hate-him Gungan, Jar Jar Binks, being chased by Boba Fett.

I look forward to many more LEGO character movies featuring well-known characters that poke fun at themselves.
on December 27, 2016
Bought this for my grand kids who are Star Wars Fans and LEGO users. The plot lines are easy for even my 6 year-old grandson to understand and enjoy, even some of the humor woven into the story. I know they will watch this over and over.
on December 7, 2015
My son LOVES star wars, but I felt was too young to see that actual movies. So, these lego movies have been a nice alternative. He can get his star wars fix, and I do not have to be concerned about what he is seeing. Really do enjoy watching these with him.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
a lot of fun! Lego humor and Star Wars definitely go together to make a video that is suitable for children of all ages. I have all of the Lego Star Wars videos in my collection and they are a lot of fun to watch. Look out of lots of in-jokes in the backgrounds.
on November 24, 2013
Very funny but too short! It has some bonus material but not enough to warrant the price. That being said, if you love Legos and Star Wars, you will be happy watching this blu-ray disc. If you can get this for $6 or less, then 5 stars would be a must but anything higher would be too much for so little content.
on October 6, 2017
great movie-my grandkids loved it.
on March 20, 2014
I ordered this movie for my 6 year old son who loves the other Lego movies. This movie is funny and well made and I will watch it with my son. My only complaint is that the length of the movie is really short, only about 1/2 hour. I wish it was longer because it is really cute.
on March 24, 2013
Yes, it's not a movie per say as it is only 22 minutes long, but it's packed with action and humor. Definitely a great DVD for all ages. It also has plenty of extra features to make up for the short movie.
on February 17, 2016
Great movie. Lego movies are always funny. If you love Star Wars and want something for the kids to watch this is it. We have all 3 could watch over and over again.
on May 26, 2012
Our family has been back into StarWars recently since the kids now are old enough to enjoy it.
Looking for something new we ran across this movie. I had low expectations but decided the kids would probably like it either way.
Turned out to be a good short movie with quite a bit of comedy bits mixed in.
Its not very long but still good.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse