LEGO Star Wars Trifighter Droid (8086)
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 2 rocket battle droids and 1 rocket battle droid commander minifigure
- Droid Tri-Fighter features two flick bombs and a ball cockpit that opens to fit a Battle Droid inside
- Battle against the Republic by adding #8088 ARC-170
- Vehicle Droid Tri-fighter was featured in Episode III during the attack on Coruscant
- 268 pieces
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- Overall design of the vehicle. Looks great at any angle (front/side/back/top/bottom very well designed and sleek look).
- Open/close bubble cockpit.
- Laser cannons mounted top, left, right and centered.
- Rear engine well designed (3 thrusters).
- 2 long Rocket, flick-fire missiles underneath.
- 3 Rocket-Battle Droids with jetpacks (binocular pieces)...1 Rocket-Droid Commander with yellow crown and yellow stripe on front of body and 2 regular Rocket Battle Droids (all come with standard issue rifles).
- Build is nice which gives ideas for bending sections and engine designs.
- Flawed cockpit. When opening the bubble halves, it pulls off the brick plate with hinge constantly. Not good for kids playability if they're taking out a battle droid pilot often.
- Even when securing back that plate, the clutch is off so when you close the bubble, it leaves a slight space/opening.
- No real seated area for pilot in bubble cockpit. Just sits in there loose. They should've thought this out more.
- Centered bubble should have the 'brain' of the ship instead of putting in a Rocket Battle Droid.
- No Buzz-Droids.
Overall it's a model I like because of the design. Playbility for older kids is fine, since you can secure the cockpit back no problem but for younger kids I suggest leaving the cockpit unmaned and closed so kid's won't have frustration when playing.Read more ›
As a mom, I love that he had to read the directions -- usually he just looks at the picture and starts to work. Most LEGOs are predictable once you've built hundreds of sets. I like it when he has to work.
Very cool set -- it holds up well to being "flown" and played with, even by a younger brother.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Flawed in so many ways. the quality of the plastic is not good. It's affordable tho. Great price. Great gift for christmas!Published 4 months ago by Barbara
It's just what the grandson wanted. A perfect match with his other Star Wars gear!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer