LEGO Star Wars Star Wars Wolf 4 - 75102
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Build Poe Dameron’s signature X-Wing Fighter, featuring four spring-loaded shooters and opening wings
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Poe Dameron, Resistance ground crew, Resistance X-Wing pilot and a BB-8 Astromech Droid
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 4" high, 14" long and 12" wide with wings open, and over 3" high with wings closed
- 717 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
LEGO Star Wars
Battle the forces of the First Order with Poe's X-Wing Fighter. This customized starfighter is packed with features, like the 4 spring-loaded shooters, 2 stud shooters, retractable landing gear, opening wings, opening cockpit with space for a minifigure and space behind for the BB-8 Astromech Droid. There's even a loader with weapon rack, extra missiles and ammunition, and a seat for a minifigure. So climb the access ladder, strap in and get ready to recreate your own great scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Poe Dameron, Resistance ground crew and a Resistance X-Wing Pilot, plus a BB-8 Astromech Droid.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Poe Dameron, Resistance ground crew and a Resistance X-Wing Pilot, plus a BB-8 Astromech Droid
- Features Poe's X-Wing Fighter, loader and an access ladder
- X-Wing Fighter features 4 spring-loaded shooters, 2 stud shooters, retractable landing gear, opening wings, opening cockpit with space for a minifigure and space behind for the BB-8 Astromech Droid
- Loader features a weapon rack, missiles, ammunition and a seat for a minifigure
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols and a wrench
- Accessories include 3 helmets
- Open the wings and get ready for combat!
- Resupply with the loader
- Fire up the engines, retract the landing gear and launch!
- Iconic design
- Recreate fantastic scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- The perfect addition to any LEGO Star Wars collection
- Play out exciting snow-planet battles against the 75100 First Order Snowspeeder
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide with wings open and over 3” (8cm) high with wings closed
Legal DisclaimerBrand new. Sealed from factory
Compare with similar items
LEGO Star Wars Episode VIII Kylo Ren's Tie Fighter 75179 Building Kit (630 Piece)
LEGO Star Wars Republic Fighter Tank 75182 Building Kit
LEGO Star Wars Resistance X-Wing Fighter 75149 Star Wars Toy
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BunkyPower|
|Item Dimensions||18.9 x 11.1 x 2.4 in||11.1 x 3.09 x 21.26 in||10.32 x 7.52 x 2.4 in||21.26 x 11.1 x 3.09 in|
|Item Weight||2.2 lbs||—||—||—|
|Number of Pieces||717||630||305||740|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Black and Orange Color Scheme
- Mini Figures are detailed and look like the characters they will portray
- Ladder and Cart Accessories allow you to simulate a pilot climbing into the cockpit, repair an X-wing, transport pilots to the X-wing, and load torpedoes
- 4 Laser Launchers and two torpedo launchers
- Cockpit has place to hold pistol, as well as a seat and joystick for Poe
- Printed Cockpit Piece
- BB-8 easily fits into Socket Behind Cockpit
- Mechanism to easily have wings in attack position or for normal flight.
- $80 is too pricy and this really is more like a $50 - $60 set
- A few stickers which are annoying to put on. Why can't lego do more printed pieces?
- Engines fall off on back sometimes
- Blue rubber bands really stand out with the black, orange, and dark grey pieces.
If you are concerned about the price, I would wait and purchase this set when the price goes down. Otherwise I would recommend getting this set if you like star wars and the X-Wing in particular, as I feel kids will like the laser and torpedo projectiles.
This is the third Star Wars Lego set I've purchased, and for me it falls in between the U-Wing (my favorite so far) and the TIE Striker (a good set but not the most exciting). The build is pretty straight-forward, but it does get a little redundant at times because you're building four wings and four engines. Plus, there are quite a few stickers, which, if you're OCD like me, can be a little paralyzing to put on. The detail it really great though!
I spent quite a bit of time deciding between this set and the blue & gray Resistance set, and I'm glad I settled on Poe's. The color scheme is what got me, and the combination of orange (which seems like not a typical Lego color) and black is really striking in person.
It looks great next to my other sets, and I like the little yellow shuttle and additional minifigures to complete the scene. BB-8 is really cool and I'm glad I have him in my collection. I wish Poe came with hair, but that's pretty minor.
Next stop, the Force Awakens' Millennium Falcon!
This was great for his coordination and following directions. He was able to do most of it on his own with a few questions answered here and there and a few large assembly steps needing our help.
Also, he told me he wanted this before I knew it existed. He was certain that Pore's would be orange, which is the "only color of the resistance". And it is.
If your child does not have experience with small parts yet, do not get this for a five year old! We had already put together several of the junior sets and regular sets with him before letting him get this. Also, there is a small X wing Lego set, get that first if you're at all concerned. This set has over 700 pieces. You don't want them all over your house.
This set is a delight. It's very uncomplicated, but still satisfying to complete. More so than the Falcon which is, at times, a bit obtuse.
Given that I missed out on the original X-Wing set, and I'm a huge fan of Poe's role in the movies, I highly recommend this set for anyone in the same boat.