LEGO Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter 9493
|Price:||$186.19 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Luke Skywalker, new Jek Porkins, R2-D2 and R5-D8
- Features X-wing starfighter, 1 weapon, and 1 lightsaber, extra wing markings also included
- X-wing starfighter features retractable landing gear, 2 proton torpedoes, opening cockpit and wings that fold into attack mode
- Set the wings to attack mode and battle the 9492 Tie Fighter
- X-wing starfighter measures over 12" (33cm) long
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This latest version is, arguably, the best of the non-UCS versions. It is very much an evolution of 6212. Like the earlier set, it has working x-wings (they open and close using a gear at the rear of the craft), an opening cockpit, and retractable nose gear. Where the set differs is in the mini-figures and some key design features. The prior set included six mini-figures whereas this set includes only four: Luke, R2-D2, Porkins, and R5-D8. If you don't immediately recall Porkins, he was "Red Six" in Episode IV; during the final battle, he is the one screaming as his ship disintegrates around him. Porkins and R5-D8 are new mini-figures, and the droid sports a new conical top (as opposed to the usual spherical top of R2-D2 and the like). The design itself differs in a few big ways from 6212. First, the lower wings are now reversed so that the studs are upside down. This is what the UCS version did and it gives the model a cleaner look from the underside. Second, Lego reworked the wing folding mechanism and structure. This is important because set 6212's wings had a bad habit of breaking during play (due to how the rubber bands pulled against the bricks). Third, the engines and the guns are, I believe, more accurately rendered.Read more ›
it's been about 25 years since i touched my last lego, and boy did i love legos!
making this unit was so much fun!
just knowing how the wing moves.........incredible!
it took me about 30 minutes to put it together. those 30 minutes were THROUGHLY enjoyed!
i'm going to wait for the millenium falcon to go on sale, i would love to build that unit!
It has two issues though...
1) The astromech droid is in sideways. I know the more spendy version (200 bucks or more!) doesn't have this issue... Not too big of an issue but it's still there.
2) The S-foil (wing) open/close mechanism slips. Especially when trying to open. The 'fix' is to use one set of rubber bands, but the s-foils won't stay closed. This reduced my rating by 1 star.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just love it. If you are a Star Wars fan and enjoy collectibles you need this!Published 18 days ago by Adão
The box is slightly dented when I received it. I'm giving this as a birthday gift, hence would prefer in a better condition. Otherwise generally I'm satisfied with it.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
A pretty straightforward assembly except for a nagging problem with opening the x wing (Some reviews have mentioned this as well. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Leo Lim