CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
LEGO Storage Brick 8, Blue
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large size lego storage bin
- Plastic polypropylene, pvc free
- Gather all your regular lego bricks in this large size storage brick and make it a more playful way of tidying up
- This large size LEGO storage brick also work as stackable blocks with the rest of the storage bricks
- Storage bricks come in classic lego colors
- Large size lego storage bin
- Plastic - polypropylene (pp), pvc free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
LEGO® storage provides an interesting angle on tidying up - it is like playing. You can actually stack the storage boxes like you are used to with regular LEGO bricks. It gives you a new and exciting way of doing interior decorating as well as the practical purpose of keeping everything tidy.
Compare to similar items
This item LEGO Storage Brick 8, Blue
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Good Muffins!||Hyatt's All Things Creative||Life Made Better||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.84 x 19.68 x 7.08 in||9 x 9 x 2 in||6.3 x 7.68 x 6.3 in||4.92 x 4.92 x 7.08 in||2.2 x 13.8 x 10.5 in||9.92 x 9.84 x 7.12 in|
|Item Weight||4.41 lbs||3 lbs||7.76 ounces||0.75 lb||0.5 lb||2.25 lbs|
|Number of Pieces||1||1||2||1||1||1|
Top customer reviews
please sell plugs or re-design this.
One arrived broken but the sent a replacement quickly
The only drawback as mentioned in one of these other reviews is the "design flaw." On the bottom of the inside, there are "holes" so all of those little pieces fall in there and the only way to get them out is to sort of scoop them out with a toothpick or something, or to turn the block upside down and shake them out.
1. The pix look like the brick might have sorting trays bc the inner wall has ridges. It does not sort- it's just one big empty space in there like the lego head.
2. Sizewise, it's nice. I bought the educational duplo set (something like 150 pieces) and then a 100 piece set and they all allllmost fir- not quite. So the 8-brick can hold around 200 average duplo bricks. I'm buying another for the overflow. I wasn't sure how many duplos the brick would store and I couldn't find that info in the reviews.
3. Ppl have complained about it being hard to open and it might be for little-handed ppl to do so with one hand, but I didn't have a problem taking the top off one-handed. I suspect my son will have to use two hands to grab one of the nubs to open. Shouldn't be a problem.
4. It's real cute. You do lose some space due to its stackability. The other drawback is the lack of sorting, however it's solid. It won't fall open accidentally causing you to have to deal with a lego explosion.
5. It's pricey. But it's lego- it's going to be pricey. We build towers with baby blocks and megablocks now- the Lincoln logs are a little too much work for my 3-yo. I'm hoping duplos will fit this in-between building stage he's in right now.