Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "LEGO Storage Brick 8, Yellow” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 35% off the $38.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
LEGO Storage Brick 8, Yellow
|Price:||$26.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$12.22 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large size lego storage bin
- Plastic polypropylene, pvc free
- Gather all your regular lego bricks in this large size storage brick and make it a more playful way of tidying up
- This large size LEGO storage brick also work as stackable blocks with the rest of the storage bricks
- Storage bricks come in classic lego colors
- Plastic - polypropylene (pp), pvc free
- This large size LEGO® storage brick also work as stackable blocks with the rest of the storage bricks
- Storage bricks come in classic lego® colors
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: LEGO Storage Brick 8, Yellow
LEGO Storage Brick 4, Yellow B008KQ1TQU
LEGO Storage Head Large, Boy, Yellow B003NE5L86
LEGO Storage Brick 8, Black B003NE5L9K
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Frustration Free Solutions||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||7.08 inches x 19.68 inches x 9.84 inches||7.08 inches x 9.84 inches x 9.84 inches||10.66 inches x 9.44 inches x 9.44 inches||7.08 inches x 19.68 inches x 9.84 inches|
|Item Weight||6.24 pounds||2 pounds||1.04 pounds||1.54 pounds|
|Number Of Pieces||1||1||2||1|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
please sell plugs or re-design this.
One arrived broken but the sent a replacement quickly
1. The pix look like the brick might have sorting trays bc the inner wall has ridges. It does not sort- it's just one big empty space in there like the lego head.
2. Sizewise, it's nice. I bought the educational duplo set (something like 150 pieces) and then a 100 piece set and they all allllmost fir- not quite. So the 8-brick can hold around 200 average duplo bricks. I'm buying another for the overflow. I wasn't sure how many duplos the brick would store and I couldn't find that info in the reviews.
3. Ppl have complained about it being hard to open and it might be for little-handed ppl to do so with one hand, but I didn't have a problem taking the top off one-handed. I suspect my son will have to use two hands to grab one of the nubs to open. Shouldn't be a problem.
4. It's real cute. You do lose some space due to its stackability. The other drawback is the lack of sorting, however it's solid. It won't fall open accidentally causing you to have to deal with a lego explosion.
5. It's pricey. But it's lego- it's going to be pricey. We build towers with baby blocks and megablocks now- the Lincoln logs are a little too much work for my 3-yo. I'm hoping duplos will fit this in-between building stage he's in right now.
We have three of the 8-size and two of the 4-size (in different colors which makes sorting types of pieces easy and pretty) and I plan to collect more as my daughters' (aged 8 and 5) already large Duplo collection grows.
The only drawback as mentioned in one of these other reviews is the "design flaw." On the bottom of the inside, there are "holes" so all of those little pieces fall in there and the only way to get them out is to sort of scoop them out with a toothpick or something, or to turn the block upside down and shake them out.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I adore these! I plan to add more to our collection. I have this 8 prong one and I have a 4 prong and 1 prong. My son stores his lego collection in them. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Jennifer
Love this product great for big Legos or baseplate or long bricks but would not put anything small in it because there is a gap around the bottoms that the lil Legos can fall in . Read morePublished 9 days ago by Jenn & David
These are really big and will hold a ton of legos. I got a red one and a blue one for my grandson's 6th birthday. They were a hit and everyone loved them. Read morePublished 24 days ago by trish croom
Awesome storage box except for the holes inside (little legos will get stuck).Published 1 month ago by This_guy
It is a little difficult to open. Other than that, my son and I love it.Published 1 month ago by Kayla Grasso
This is a really cute container for my sons duplo legos. It's made of quality materials and is very sturdy. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kate Mahoney
I love it it's a real Lego product!
Yea it has the things people say but I just want to point out they make smaller block storage for smaller blocks as you can see from my... Read more