Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 10, 2014
My family has been on a Batman kick lately. I picked up the LEGO Batman games on Steam a few months ago on sale, and we have been playing them together. We watched the new Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy together.

When my younger son turned 8 recently, I naturally gravitated toward this set. He actually already has it but at his mother's house, which is okay because he loves it that much. He loves helicopters and other vehicles, as well as any set with cool action figures. This set has both: a batcopter and several Batman lego guys.

If you have a child (even your inner child) that loves Batman, this set will satiate that desire without breaking the bank. For $16, how can you go wrong?
Top Contributor: Cookingon November 20, 2015
This is one of the better small Lego sets and it’s complete with three great mini figures which is quite a bargain in itself. It’s not terribly complex even with 180+ parts and a small child (older than a toddler) will have little trouble putting it all together and a LOT of fun playing with it. The directions are simple and clear and assembly time for a seven-year old child was about 45 minutes.

There are quite a few small parts (dynamite, missiles, smaller components) so you may have to keep an eye out for them after a kid does some hard playing with them.

We gave this to a seven-year old girl for her birthday. She loves it, so do not think Legos are for boys only.
on January 25, 2018
My son loved it! It was easy to put together and he is nine. No pieces were missing, the directions were clear. Came with cool mini figures. It was hard to find it stores and was glad to find it here. Definitely much cheaper on Amazon than in the Lego Store. It was good to add to my sons Batman, Lego collection.
on July 4, 2014
I bought this after seeing the LEGO Movie daily for two solid weeks. Batman is a great character in the movie, and I thought the mini figure would be a nice addition to LEGO Movie games. My children play with him all the time. I think the mini figure by itself was selling for 14 bucks. So, for two extra dollars I got a vehicle as well. (Not to mention, dynamite, Nightwing, a jetpack, and a man/bat villain.)

I did not time the assembly, but I think it took close to an hour for me and my 11-year old to put everything together. (Of course, we made the mistake of opening all of the bags of parts at the beginning--rather than just opening the first bag, as indicated by the instructions. So we had to sort through a lot of pieces to find each particular part.)

My son wanted to give this 4 stars because: "he gets lost." (But then again, "he is cute and good looking" )--especially with his bat hood on. The Bat-copter does fall apart a lot--mostly just a propeller malfunction--which is easy to put back together. Other small cons: It can be difficult to get Batman into the copter, and then be able to close the hatch. But my kids know how to do this . . . . In the end, all of these little issues are eclipsed by Batman, who is just great.
on April 17, 2014
I recently got back into LEGO, and this set is one of the main reasons why.

The minifigures: You get 3 minifigures for the current price of $19.99. Great value! Also, the minifigures themselves are great. Man-Bat is incredible detailed and fun looking. Nightwing is classic. But this Batman is the main reason I purchased the set. This is the least expensive set with a "regular" Bat-suit (not an arctic, or SCUBA, etc). The classic looking black with gold logo and trim looks awesome as a minifigure!

The set: The helicopter is quite fun to put together, and the finished product looks great. There are all kinds of neat features, like the flick missiles and tow-wench. Nightwing's flight suit looks cool too, though I wish it had a little more play-ability. This set has a lot of variation in the parts, too, which is always nice. If I had one con, it would be that the Batman logo and Nightwing flair are stickers, and not printed on the pieces (I prefer pieces that are printed as they usually last longer), but that is a small con.

Overall, this set is a great value if you are a Batman fan like myself, and for my money one of the best values in the newer line of DC Superheroes.
on May 17, 2017
Great gift for grandson, this is his second one since he received this from me before but he put it together and gave the other one to a friend - thanks!
on September 17, 2014
My oldest son and daughter saved up some money to purchase this set. I was so proud of them for working together. That is one reason I love the Lego brand. It is great quality and brings ages and genders together in a way that is both fun and educational.

The Batman: Man-Bat Attack helicopter is pretty cool. They are 7 and 11 and have played with it just about everyday (with other lego sets) for over a week. Considering the low price they paid, I think they have already had their money's worth.
on August 19, 2017
Bought these for my younger cousin and he loved these. A couple of action figures. They get very imaginative in creating some of the lego pieces. Definite loyalty unique compared to other Legos
on January 11, 2016
This is a great lego set. I have a 7 year old son that is obsessed with Legos right now. He has a bunch of them but he always wants more. What I am impressed with are the instructions that come with these sets. My son sits down and just attacks it with all kinds of patience. He searches for the right piece and with the step by step photos he is able to construct the entire thing all by himself. He gets a ton of satisfaction from completing it himself as well, he is always so proud when he is done. Great product, great quality, excellent learning toy.
on March 26, 2015
My son is a huge Lego nut and we were trying to find him a set that was different than ones he normally likes to assemble and we found this one which fit the bill just perfectly. He loves this set I mean really who wouldn't it has Batman in it!
Perfect for either a Lego fan or a Batman fan. It was easy for him to put together and he really likes to use it with his other sets which are mainly the Lego City sets and have even caught him playing with his sister with this and her Lego Friends and Lego Jungle sets.
I really like how my kids will take the different sets and just create an endless adventure for the figures to play together and every day it is different.