Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.79 shipping
+ $5.22 shipping
LEGO Wolverine Chopper Showdown 6866
|Price:||$155.21 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Wolverine, Magneto, and Deadpool
- Vehicles include Deadpool's helicopter and Wolverine's Chopper; Deadpool's helicopter features 4 adjustable flick missiles, rotating main rotor, twin rear rotors, removable cockpit canopy and holders for Deadpools swords
- Accessories include 2 swords
- Fire the missiles and adjust them to aim at your target
- Deadpool's helicopter measures over 4" (11cm) high and 9" (23cm) long and Wolverine's Chopper measures over 1" (4cm) high and 2" (6cm) long
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Of all the new Marvel sets, the Wolverine Chopper Showdown is probably my favorite (though I'm still waiting on the Quinjet, so we'll see). It's certainly a good value for the money as far as the mini figures are concerned. But the actual set's pretty cool too.
1. Wolverine - An awesome figure. He's here in his classic comic book outfit, sans mask (although you can see it rolled down on the back printing). The claws look better than I thought they would and I'm happy that they're removable. The hair is perfect Wolverine-style.
2. Magneto - The best X-Men villain, this figure is very loyal to the comics. Would have been cool to have included a hair piece for when his helmet was off, but this is still really nice.
3. Deadpool - A fan favorite, and one awesome minifig. Again, he looks just like his comic counterpart. He comes with a cool gun and an even cooler holster for his knives.
I really like the look of the helicopter here. It's not too cartoony and has a nice bulk/weight to it. The motorcycle is pretty unadorned, but true to the character of Wolverine. Fans can recreate the helicopter/motorcycle scene from X-Men Origins: Wolverine (though neither Magneto nor Deadpool were actually in that scene!). Bottom line: I like how the vehicles in this set actually make sense with the characters. Well done, LEGO!
LEGO bricks are LEGO bricks and are simply awesome and worth a purchase just because they're LEGO. We all know that. But these LEGO bricks, they contain Wolverine. Wolverine, simply the baddest of all the Marvel superheroes and certainly one of the most loved. The only people who don't like Wolverine are insane. And communists. But mostly, insane.
Of course, the fun doesn't stop there, you've got everyone's favorite wise-cracking, non-sequitur mercenary for hire, Deadpool. This stream of conscious pop culture quoting opportunist couldn't be more fun to play with. Is he on Wolverine's side? Maybe. Or maybe he's in league with Magneto. Maybe he's working for some shadowy figure from the toy box who hasn't yet made an appearance. The only side you can be sure he's on is Deadpool's.
Speaking of Magneto, with all the awesomeness contained here, did you notice he's along for the ride too? I know, he's easy to miss. Only the greatest villain the Marvel universe has ever known, he's definitely ready to round up all the non-mutant minifigs and show them who's really in charge.
Oh, and there's a helicopter and a motorcycle too? OMG! Why aren't you buying this right now?
The helicopter is an fun build. It's nothing spectacular, and it takes a back seat to the minifigs, but at $20, I thought this set was a really great value, especially for a Lego set. If you like Deadpool, BUY IT!!!
The rest of the set is kind of "meh". The Wolverine minifig is pretty cool, but looks a little awkward to me. Magneto's cape is nice, but otherwise he is kind of bland. The motorcycle is really simple, but functional. The helicopter looks neat, but it is very difficult to get a minifig in the pilot's seat (especially if you want them to be holding anything).
Deadpool fans should buy it, Wolverine fans will probably like it, everyone else will wonder why Spider-man looks so different.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son loves the toy, however seller reported it was new in box and clearly it was not, majority of vehicle was put together and bag was tapedPublished 23 days ago by Nate
My grandpa got me this set for my good grades. It just got here the other day and I got right to building it. It was not that hard to build and the end result was awesome! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this Lego for my grandson and invited him to my home to do "the job" of putting pieces together. He was so exited... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Silvia Artola De Ariza
Jerk ripped me off. I don't like people profiting off kids. Might as well be a human smuggler.Published 5 months ago by Jeremy Alexander
My grandson is 6 and he has spent so much time putting this together and taking it apart. Once together it is extremely durable and stays together.Published 6 months ago by fields