Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
on March 23, 2017
Grandkids love LEGOS. Perfect gift.
on December 21, 2015
The bigger base you have- the larger building you can make. And that's good- very very good. If you have bricks you need one of these.
on February 10, 2017
My 9 year old granddaughter loves Lego Friends. She is challenged by the larger kits, and at times likes to put several kits together. These base plates give her more room on which to build her creations. I think she may be an engineer someday.
on January 22, 2017
I bought two and have on top of our coffee table in sitting room. Works perfect! Love the grey does not stand out in our modern living room.
on December 26, 2016
Product itself was good. But .....Go to toys r us.They have these for $18 a square. I realized after it was to late.
on May 22, 2016
Our grandson was super happy with what I thought was a simple little plate. So glad he imagined the possibilities. Thank you!
on January 29, 2017
Great product, if it was cheaper, but what can I say, its Lego :)
on March 26, 2016
on February 2, 2014
High quality as all Lego products but price seems a little much for a piece of plastic. Would have bought at toy store to avoid shipping but they were out of stock. Had to bite the bullet since I needed it to make a Lego table for my granddaughter. Can't make her wait!
on December 31, 2013
Great for what the Lego builder needs, when using his own engineering talents. But, unfortunately OVERPRICED, for small pieces of plastic. I spent more on Legos than for an iPad.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.