Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 23, 2017
Grandkids love LEGOS. Perfect gift.
on December 21, 2015
The bigger base you have- the larger building you can make. And that's good- very very good. If you have bricks you need one of these.
on February 10, 2017
My 9 year old granddaughter loves Lego Friends. She is challenged by the larger kits, and at times likes to put several kits together. These base plates give her more room on which to build her creations. I think she may be an engineer someday.
on January 22, 2017
I bought two and have on top of our coffee table in sitting room. Works perfect! Love the grey does not stand out in our modern living room.
on December 26, 2016
Product itself was good. But .....Go to toys r us.They have these for $18 a square. I realized after it was to late.
on May 22, 2016
Our grandson was super happy with what I thought was a simple little plate. So glad he imagined the possibilities. Thank you!
on January 29, 2017
Great product, if it was cheaper, but what can I say, its Lego :)
on March 26, 2016
2 helpful votes
on February 2, 2014
High quality as all Lego products but price seems a little much for a piece of plastic. Would have bought at toy store to avoid shipping but they were out of stock. Had to bite the bullet since I needed it to make a Lego table for my granddaughter. Can't make her wait!
on December 31, 2013
Great for what the Lego builder needs, when using his own engineering talents. But, unfortunately OVERPRICED, for small pieces of plastic. I spent more on Legos than for an iPad.
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.