Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
VINE VOICEon January 13, 2015
I used this in a project I built for my Grandson. He has other base plates but they were harder to move when he had built something on them.

It is basically a tray with handles and you add the baseplate to the bottom.

The child can build on the tray and when he has to move it just pick it up by the handles and put it away without having to dismantle the project.

I used plywood for the bottom and top grade pine for the sides. This baseplate fit perfectly in a bottom that I cut 15 1/8 inches X 15 1/8 inches.
Painted with a brush ( 2 coats) using a gloss Rustoleum paint . I have included a couple of photos .
review image review image
on December 3, 2014
Building a Lego table for the kids using eight of these. Precisely what I needed but there is a large price variance for the same item within Amazon and buy limits that resulted in paying for 5 at the lowest price and 3 at a marginally higher price. Dimensions are actually 15 1/8" x 15 1/8" for those considering a similar project. Clearly must be used on a hard surface.
on March 23, 2017
Grandkids love LEGOS. Perfect gift.
on December 21, 2015
The bigger base you have- the larger building you can make. And that's good- very very good. If you have bricks you need one of these.
on February 10, 2017
My 9 year old granddaughter loves Lego Friends. She is challenged by the larger kits, and at times likes to put several kits together. These base plates give her more room on which to build her creations. I think she may be an engineer someday.
on January 22, 2017
I bought two and have on top of our coffee table in sitting room. Works perfect! Love the grey does not stand out in our modern living room.
on December 26, 2016
Product itself was good. But .....Go to toys r us.They have these for $18 a square. I realized after it was to late.
on May 22, 2016
Our grandson was super happy with what I thought was a simple little plate. So glad he imagined the possibilities. Thank you!
on January 29, 2017
Great product, if it was cheaper, but what can I say, its Lego :)
on March 26, 2016

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.