Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
VINE VOICEon January 13, 2015
I used this in a project I built for my Grandson. He has other base plates but they were harder to move when he had built something on them.

It is basically a tray with handles and you add the baseplate to the bottom.

The child can build on the tray and when he has to move it just pick it up by the handles and put it away without having to dismantle the project.

I used plywood for the bottom and top grade pine for the sides. This baseplate fit perfectly in a bottom that I cut 15 1/8 inches X 15 1/8 inches.
Painted with a brush ( 2 coats) using a gloss Rustoleum paint . I have included a couple of photos .
review image review image
on March 23, 2017
Grandkids love LEGOS. Perfect gift.
on December 21, 2015
The bigger base you have- the larger building you can make. And that's good- very very good. If you have bricks you need one of these.
on February 10, 2017
My 9 year old granddaughter loves Lego Friends. She is challenged by the larger kits, and at times likes to put several kits together. These base plates give her more room on which to build her creations. I think she may be an engineer someday.
on January 22, 2017
I bought two and have on top of our coffee table in sitting room. Works perfect! Love the grey does not stand out in our modern living room.
on December 26, 2016
Product itself was good. But .....Go to toys r us.They have these for $18 a square. I realized after it was to late.
on May 22, 2016
Our grandson was super happy with what I thought was a simple little plate. So glad he imagined the possibilities. Thank you!
on January 29, 2017
Great product, if it was cheaper, but what can I say, its Lego :)
on March 26, 2016
on February 2, 2014
High quality as all Lego products but price seems a little much for a piece of plastic. Would have bought at toy store to avoid shipping but they were out of stock. Had to bite the bullet since I needed it to make a Lego table for my granddaughter. Can't make her wait!