Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LEISURE TIME Spa Shock Renew Non-Chlorine Shock (30351A)
- Low Return Rate: 15% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "spa shock"
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.60 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clears cloudy water and eliminates odors and contaminants
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems
- For more than 25 years, Leisure Time has been the premier name in spa water care
- Economical bulk package
- Destroys microorganisms, soaps, deodorants and oils
- Buffered to prevent pH fluctuations
- Prevents chloramine build up
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
For nearly 30 years, Leisure Time has been the premier name in spa water care. Leisure Time spa offers its Leisure Time Simple Spa Care program, an easy-to-follow spa care routine that allows spa owners to spend more time in their spas and less time maintaining them.
Leisure Time spa products allow you to have more time enjoying your hot tub or spa and spend less time maintaining it.
Leisure Time Renew
A quick-dissolving chlorine-free shock oxidizer that clears cloudy water and eliminates odors and contaminants. Renew shock oxidizer is not a disinfectant.
- Clears cloudy water
- Eliminates odors and contaminants
- This product is not compatible with the Leisure Time Free System.
What does it do?
When used as a shock oxidizer, Leisure Time Renew will effectively reduce odor-causing ammonia and chlormines, as well as soaps and oils, resulting in fresh, clean water.
When do I use it?
Use weekly as part of the Leisure Time Simple Spa Care program or after every use when using the Reserve & Renew system.
How to use/how much?
To use as a shock oxidizer, apply 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) of the Renew product for every 250 gallons of water.
To use as part of the Reserve & Renew sanitizing system, add 4 ounces of the Renew product for every 250 gallons of water.
Always read product labels and use as directed.
Want to get the most out of your spa?
The Leisure Time spa Facebook page will help you do just that. From opening your hot tub to relaxation techniques, we’re here to help you make spa maintenance simple. So sit back, relax and join us for products, advice, and of course, amazing spas.
Leisure Time Renew Shock Renew is a non-chlorine shock oxidizer. This fast-dissolving granular oxidizer rids spa water of residual soaps, deodorants, natural oils and organic materials that can build up in spa water. When Renew is added to the spa water, it reacts with the bromide and forms a bromine solution to destroy any microorganisms left behind by the bather. Features: Quickly dissolves in water to rid spa water of oils and residue Eliminates organic materials that cause odors, skin and eye irritation Use spa minutes after application. pH buffered so use does not affect pH level. Potassium monopersulfate compound formulated with DuPont Oxone
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The price Lesure 2.2lbs of Leisure Time cost $18.39 Free S&H / 4lbs of Oxy-spa cost $19.94 + $3.95 S&H Total of $23.89
So your getting more for your money. 2.2lbs vs 4lbs
2. Oxy spa has more Active Ingredients than Leisure time. So you can use less product. In-fact the Oxy spa is 1.5-2oz per 500 gal, while the Leisure time is 2oz per 250 Gal.
Oxy spa Leisure Time Renew
Potassium Peroxmonosulfate...42.8% Potassium Peroxmonsulfate....32.18%
Inert Ingredients............57.2% Other Ingredients............67.82%
Active Oxygen................4.3% Active Oxygen................3.26%
3. This may seem trivial but the mouth on the bottle of Oxy Spa is wider that the leisure time. If you have ever tried to get a measuring spoon down in the bottle you know what I mean.
Leisure time works! Im not saying it doesn't but the Oxy Spa is the best bang for your buck with the same ingredients only more. If you use a mineral sanitizer like Nature 2 you know you'll be going through shock.