Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LEKI Micro Vario Carbon Pole Pair
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Shaft Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Exclusive AERGON grip features a hollow core construction to save weight and create an edgeless, rounded grip for comfortable gripping at all angles especially for "palming" on steeper terrain. Thermo foam grip material for extra comfort, light weight and insulation in colder weather. Built in 8deg Positive Angle in LEKI grips keeps wrist in neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants.
- Air-textured "no bulk" security strap maintains design dimensions of grip; efficient wicking and fast drying; adjusts and secures strap adjustment without buckles. Extended foam grip for traversing and climbing. SPEEDLOCK 2 lever locking mechanism is simply THE strongest external locking system in the world as rated by TUV, and the only locking systems to meet the minimum holding force recommended by TUV.
- 100% High Modulus Carbon shaft sections for reliable, lightweight performance in all conditions. PE coated, Kevlar reinforced tension cord for long term reliability. ELD (External Locking Device) gives easy access to release the assembly tension of the pole for quick knock down and packing. Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal (serviceable) spring in lower shaft.
- Carbon section ends are protected by machined Aluminum sleeves for extra long wear. Machined Aluminum connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag free assembly. LEKI's original Carbide Flextips provide secure hold on all terrain and surfaces for years of adventure; easily replaced in the field.
- Interchangeable basket system allows a variety of different sized LEKI baskets to be easily screwed on/off for different seasons/uses thanks to offset threads that keep the baskets securely in place.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- Machined Aluminum connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag-free assembly.
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal (serviceable) spring in lower shaft.
- PE coated, Kevlar reinforced tension cord for long term reliability.
- Carbon section ends are protected by machined Aluminum sleeves for extra long wear.
MICRO VARIO CARBON
The Micro Vario Carbon features LEKI's SpeedLock2 adjustment system and the new ELD (External Locking Device) release mechanism for an even more user friendly knock down/lock out experience. The TÜV-certified SpeedLock 2 provides a 20cm adjustment range. With Aergon Thermo foam grips and super lightweight Carbon shafts, these trekking poles will be your go to pole for all your adventures.
- Thermo foam grip material for extra comfort, light weight and insulation in colder weather.
- Built in 8° Positive Angle in LEKI grips keeps wrist in neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants.
- SPEEDLOCK 2 lever locking mechanism is simply THE strongest external locking system in the world as rated by TUV, and the only locking systems to meet the minimum holding force recommended by TUV.
- 100% High Modulus Carbon shaft sections for reliable, lightweight performance in all conditions.
- LEKI is the only pole manufacturer that pre-grinds all shafts to ensure optimal pretreatment for further machining steps.
- LEKI contributes to the protection of the atmosphere by using water-based paint systems and introducing emission-free powder varnish technology.
- All processed coatings and printing inks are free of compounds containing heavy metals and harmful AZO dyes.
- Travel storage bag included.
100% PURE CARBON
Pure carbon for pure joy. Super light and stiff for optimal swing action. 100% High Modulus Carbon shaft sections for reliable, lightweight performance in all conditions.
100% PURE CARBON
LOCK SECURITY STRAP - SKIN
SPEED LOCK 2
|Micro Vario Carbon Black Series||Micro Vario Carbon AS||Women's Micro Vario Carbon AS||Micro Vario Carbon Max||Micro Vario Carbon||Women's Micro Vario Carbon|
|Shaft Material||100% High Modulus Carbon Fiber||80% High Modulus Carbon Fiber | 20% (HTS 6.5) Aluminum||80% High Modulus Carbon Fiber | 20% (HTS 6.5) Aluminum||80% High Modulus Carbon Fiber | 20% (HTS 6.5) Aluminum||100% High Modulus Carbon Fiber||100% High Modulus Carbon Fiber|
|Antishock System (DSS)||✓||✓|
|Folding Pole Extension Lock||Core Locking Device||External Locking Device||External Locking Device||Push Button||External Locking Device||External Locking Device|
|Length Adjustment Lock||SpeedLock 2||SpeedLock 2||SpeedLock 2||SpeedLock 1||SpeedLock 2||SpeedLock 2|
|Grip / Strap||AERGON Thermo + Thermo Long | SKIN 3.0||AERGON Thermo + Thermo Long | SKIN 3.0||AERGON Thermo + Thermo Long | SKIN 3.0||AERGON Thermo + Thermo Long | Neoprene Comfort||AERGON Thermo + Thermo Long | SKIN 3.0||AERGON Thermo + Thermo Long | SKIN 3.0|
|Basket / Tip||Trekking 2.0 | Carbide Flex||Trekking 2.0 | Carbide Flex||Trekking 2.0 | Carbide Flex||BC Ski (BMBB) & Trekking 2.0 | Carbide Flex||Trekking 2.0 | Carbide Flex||Trekking 2.0 | Carbide Flex|
|Weight||207g per pole||252g per pole||240g per pole||290g per pole||240g per pole||230g per pole|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 4 x 7 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : LEKI
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : January 16, 2019
- Manufacturer : Leki
- ASIN : B07MVL2HJ9
Best Sellers Rank:
#69,605 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #81 in Trekking Poles
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've only had these for about a month so not exactly sure how durable they will be. Used them on a 8mi hike and really enjoyed them. Very light, easy to collapse for storage and quickly adjustable while going up and down hills. I put a lot of pressure on them while going downhills and felt fully supported. Grips are very comfortable and caused no callouses. If you've never used hiking poles before, I'd recommend checking out a video or two on Youtube to get tips on how to use them. It was a bit tricky to figure out that you have to pull until the spring catches to make the poles remain extended and then pull again to make them collapse.
Pole itself is/was nice. A tiny bit of play which I didn’t like (about same as my black diamond distance carbon flz). Didn’t see any adjustable tension. A bit heavier but much better built up at the joints and a stiffer/thicker wall for not much extra weight. Grip is awesome and I wanted them mainly due to that.
I can honestly say this hiking pole is worth at least twice my $60 poles.
First of all, it is very light. I could feel the difference especially when I am hiking 10 miles or more.
Second, these a bomb-proof. These sticks can take a big time beating and support myself and my 35lb backpack without problems.
Third, the locking mechanism on this pole is top notch.
If you backpack a lot, then I would recommend these poles as these would be an upgrade over almost any other pole.
1)Light and super sturdy.
2)Locking mechanism is top notch without adding bulk.
3)Leki has lifetime guarantee and it even replace parts (or entire poles) when damaged.
1)The most expensive but also the best poles.
2)Makes other backpackers look at your poles with envy. :)
I added a kit to remove the small stones that get caught in the tread of the tips. It is comprised of the Apple pencil case either #1 or #2., a premium O. R. grade auto cleavable molt M9 perioseal elevator (JM brand), or a smaller, SS para cord tucking tool from Jig Pro Shop, and industrial grade Thumb Dressing Forceps 5-1/2" Serrated, made in Pakistan. The one star review on the tweezers is irrelevant due to the use of the tweezer as a stone remover. All items are available on Amazon.