Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Deep Rose|Change

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on September 12, 2017
Wonderful shape and size for a dildo but the motor(s) aren't strong enough to use as a clit stimulator for this power queen.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2013
some reviews made product seem like it was a strong vibrator but to me it's week I was expecting a much stronger and more powerful response and some made it seem like it was to big also was expecting more there too and was a let down.
on April 9, 2013
even for Amazon these lelo items are overpriced, shipped fast, the "petals" are a weird feeling dont know if I enjoy this or not. And i was constantly accidentially changing the settings....
on May 10, 2012
I thought the advertised "two powerful motors" meant powerful motors. This Lelo is not very powerful at all. I am really disappointed that I spent so much money on such a weak product. I'll stick to the $20 models!
on May 7, 2014
The vibration feels a bit less than the small lelo massagers, but this one has two motors and much much bigger.
on November 6, 2010
I highly recommend this.

Pros:
Cleans ridiculously easily
Classy black satin satchel and neat, low-profile box. No need to hide racy packaging. In fact, the box is on my dresser.
A/C charger. No huge stockpile of AA batteries necessary!
Charges quickly
Sleek design and pretty colors
Controls are easy to get the hang of
Quiet and unexpectedly powerful
Larger than expected

Cons:
As pretty as it is, you still can't leave it out for a conversation piece.
Couldn't get the AC charger back in the box and had to remove the shaped plastic insert to fit everything back in the box
You don't know its out of charge until it's out of charge...
on December 13, 2012
Very nicely made device. The recharging feature is cost effective and convenient. One downfall, not as powerful as I would have liked. But would definately recommend this product.
on May 27, 2011
i received an Iris as a gift nearly four years ago. it has served me VERY well, but lately has started to putter out due to, uh, the usual wear 'n tear.
so i bought another.
this one is decidedly weaker. i was used to earth-shaking orgasms from my old Iris. this feels more like an aftershock. bah. i noticed, comparing the two models, that the older one has a much heavier base, which i assume means more battery power. what is up with this, Lelo? why not stick to what's good ?
if i could return this, i would in a heartbeat.
on February 20, 2013
I love my other LELO products, but this one just hurts! I guess I should be thankful - it's uncomfortably big for me. It also doesn't hit my spot right at all. I think that if they're going to have one this thick, they should consider adding a little "give" to it.

I'll stick with my Soraya for now! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004AZPYKC/
on July 11, 2012
I love the color, the classy packaging, and the feel of it (and all the Lelo products). But this vibrator is weak. I need something with more... I loved my Lelo Ina so I thought this would be good for play with my partner. Ehh. Maybe for some woman, but I am not pleased.