- Save 5% on ❤️Letscom New Smart Watch ID205S Grey when you purchase 1 or more fitness tracker ID115Plus HR offered by DFWL US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ❤️Letscom New Smart Watch ID205S Black when you purchase 1 or more fitness tracker ID115Plus HR offered by DFWL US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ❤️Letscom New Smart Watch ID205S Pink when you purchase 1 or more fitness tracker ID115Plus HR offered by DFWL US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 💙Letscom Color Screen Fitness Tracker ID132Color HR in Purple when you purchase 1 or more Fitness Tracker ID115Plus HR offered by DFWL US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 💜Letscom Color Screen Fitness Tracker ID115Pro in Green when you purchase 1 or more Fitness Tracker ID115Plus HR offered by DFWL US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, IP67 Waterproof Smart Bracelet with Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch for Women and Men, Kids
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save 5% on ❤️Letscom New Smart Watch ID205S Grey when you purchase 1 or more fitness tracker ID115Plus HR offered by DFWL US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 5% on ❤️Letscom New Smart Watch ID205S Black when you purchase 1 or more fitness tracker ID115Plus HR offered by DFWL US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 5% on ❤️Letscom New Smart Watch ID205S Pink when you purchase 1 or more fitness tracker ID115Plus HR offered by DFWL US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
View all 5 promotions
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.4 x 0.8 x 0.4 inches|
|Item Weight||0.05 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multifunction Health Manager: Heart rate monitoring and activity tracking, auto sleep tracking to help you know your everyday health status
- Smart Notification: Receive call and message notifications and alarms on your wrist so that you never miss things that matter; sedentary alert to remind you to move for refreshment
- 14-Sport Tracking: Tracks up to 14 sports such as running, spinning, workout, dancing, yoga, and more, helping you adjust your exercise intensity for better results
- APP Supported: Use it with our customized "VeryFitPro" app on your smartphone for detailed exercise data and more functions; please scan the QR code in the user manual to download the "VeryFitPro" app
- Built-in USB Plug: Built-in USB plug make it easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of battery life
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Daily Performance Tracking
Tracks your heart rate, steps, calories burned, miles covered, active minutes, and sleep data so that you can see how much progress you made towards your goal.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Your heart is a major indicator of your body condition. With 24-hour heart rate monitoring, you can see your heart rate stats and adjust your lifestyle for better heart health.
Records up to 14 exercises like walking, running, and riding. Tap the tracker to monitor a variety of exercises and read exercise data report in app.
Set vibrating alarms on the 'VeryFitPro' app to have the tracker wake you up without disturbing your partner and remind you of important dates.
Call, SMS & SNS Reminder
When the tracker is paired with your compatible smartphone, you can receive text messages, emails and smart notifications right on your tracker screen.
Long Work Time
Up to 7-day work time enables you to use the tracker throughout your whole-week activity and workout without charging.
The tracker is waterproof, sweatproof and dustproof so that you can wear it in heavy rains and washing hands. Not for swimming and showering.
|All-day Activity Tracking||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Call & Message Reminder||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Heart Rate Monitor||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted something cheaper than a Fitbit that was water resistant due to my job, as I have my hands in water a lot during the day. I never submerged it, so I can't speak to it's resistance in that respect, but it's held up nicely against constantly being splashed. No issues at all. I like its size, and it's screen features (which are very easy to read), and the band is very comfortable. It charges exceptionally fast, too, and goes for days without needing it again. For a cheap alternative to the more expensive fitness trackers, this is it.
However, now come my complaints (I know, I know 1st world problems to the extreme ;) ). I feel like the HR monitor is way off sometimes. Once at the end of nice long day, I had a glass of wine and was super relaxed on our deck, and I decided to do a manual reading of my heart rate since I could tell it was sufficiently low, and compare it to the tracker. I got 61 BPM, while the tracker got a whopping 112 BPM, close to almost double my HR. It's not always off by that much, and sometimes it's off in opposite direction (like when doing cardio at the gym, it was telling me my HR was in the 100 BPM range, and I know it was way higher, although I didn't do a manual check then), but I really don't feel like the readings are very accurate.
Small complaint, and I know, again, first world problem, the color of the band is a lot brighter than I would've liked. The picture seemed like a subdued navy blue with almost greyish tones, but the real life product is a lot more blue. Not that it's a bad thing, I just probably would've gone with black if I had known.
It advertises syncing with messaging apps, and it does, but that feature only lasted 3 days on mine before it stopped altogether. Which was okay, since it was obsessed with this one text message sent from radiolab a month ago that I never opened (hence it was an "unread" message), and the tracker was determined I was going to read it. Which, I understand, it was doing what it was told to, but I was getting other new messages that it ignored in favor of Radiolab.
And last complaint, its sleep tracking is a bit off. I like that it monitors deep sleep and light sleep, but it's like it only tracks sleep in "traditional" sleep hours, and even then the information there is skewed. Last night for example, it gave me a very nice 7hrs and 53min of sleep starting at 11:59 and ending at 7:52. Only thing is that I didn't go to bed until 1:45, and it does have that time blocked off as me being awake, but it still counted it towards my sleep time. And I did wake up around 7:50 , but I went back to sleep until around 9:30 (today was my day off), and none of that counted towards the sleep. Also naps do not register at all.
Overall, again, it does what it says it does, and for the cheap price I know I don't have room to complain, but I feel like a lot of the information is skewed and inaccurate so if you're looking for something to monitor your lifestyle and fitness closely, this might not be the best fit for that. It's a great pedometer, though, and the price is on point for what you get.
Okay, end rant ;)
The biggest issue people are finding is the recording of your sleep pattern. It took me 3 days to figure it out. Which ended up being in the settings area. If you adjust the amount of sleep to the maximum 12 hours rather than setting it at what you think you will actually do it then records it beautifully.
The app needs some work but by pass that and you’ve got yourself a pretty great tracker that does a lot more than others.
I set mine to send me notifications for all my email. Text messages. Social media. I love it. I can be away from my phone and get my messages. It also integrates nicely with siphoned iHealth app and other programs nicely.
I love the multiple alarms feature. I set it for medication mainly and get buzzed as well as reminders on it.
For less that $30 you’ve got a great little tracker here. You can buy additional watch straps for less than $20 for a pack of 5.
I’d say give it a try. Iron out those silly app issues and this hands down is better than the others.
I have had a Fitbit and a Jawbone. So I know what I’m talking about.
If you're needing something inexpensive for your fitness routines, this is a must buy!
Top reviews from other countries
Total waste of money.