- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "LEVOIT Humidifiers, 6L Warm and Cool Mist Ultrason..." and save 41% off the $89.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
LEVOIT Humidifiers, 6L Warm and Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier for Bedroom or Baby's Room with Remote and Humidity Monitor, Vaporizer for Large Room, Home, Waterless Auto Shut-off
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultrasonic Warm & Cool Mist: Features warm or cool mist at three different levels; Increase humidity levels 25% quicker than devices using only cool mist
- Displays Actual Humidity: Always reads the exact value of humidity level so that you can set a suitable and comfortable humidity level based on the surrounding environment
- Touch Control & Remote Control：Sensitive touch control panel is easy to operate and the included remote also controls any settings for convenience
- Huge Capacity: Large 6L capacity allows for 20 to 36 hours of continuous use; with a super high mist output of up to 500ml/hr, can easily handle a bedroom and living room, even the whole house
- Whisper-quiet: Ultrasonic air diffusion produces less than 36 dB for a quiet humidification that even babies cannot hear
- Smart Auto Mode：Designed with Auto mode to automatically diffuse mist to adjust the humidity to the most suitable level
- High Quality: Water tank material has been updated to ABS plastic, making it less breakable. The special leak proof design makes it different from other humidifiers on the market.
- Buy with Confidence: CE & ETL certified; lifetime support from Levoit; comes with 2 extra aroma pads and absorption pads
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Levoit LV600HH Humidifier equipped with advanced PTC heating system, this will kill most bacteria in the water and bring you a pure-mist humidification.
A Touch Of Modern (Upgraded)
A humidifier provides an affordable means of protecting your home, belongings and family members from the negative effects of dry air. A good humidifier disperses moisture into the air in the form of a light mist. This makes your living space more comfortable and imparts a number of surprising home humidifier benefits. Levoit LV600HH humidifier covers all your needs.
- ABS Material water tank
- Clearer visual
- Sensitive touch button
- All functions remote controlled
6L/1.5Gallon Water Tank
Large-capacity 6L water tank allows for 20 to 36 hours of continuous use; with a super high mist output up to 500ml/hr can easily cover a large room.
Bulit-in humidity sensor can tell you real time humidity level on the LED screen and let you customize it.
Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the aroma box to relax with your favorite fragrances.
Improve Air Quality
Adding moisture to your living spaces helps prevent coughs and colds by neutralizing any lingering airborne bacteria.
Soothe Dry-Weather Symptoms
Dry air can lead to dry, itchy skin and irritated eyes. Relieve these symptoms by humidifying your home or office.
Alleviate dry nasal passages that prevent you from comfortably falling asleep.
Not only does the humidifier provide great health benefits for you and your family, it can also help keep houseplants and wooden floors and furniture healthy.
|6L Warm Mist Humidifier||4L Cool Mist Humidifier||Air Purifier||Air Purifier Large Room||4.5L Cool Mist Humidifier|
|Power Supply||120V / 60Hz||120V / 60Hz||120V / 60Hz||120V / 60Hz||120V / 60Hz|
|Feature||Humidity Sensor||Night Light||Night Light||Air Quality Monitor||Night Light|
Disperse warm and cool mist throughout your living spaces to create a soothing atmosphere at home with the LEVOIT Hybrid Ultrasonic Humidifier. Got a cold or the flu? The warm, soothing mist helps eliminate most germs/bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and mineral dust around your living spaces. If you have trouble sleeping at night, the cool mist will alleviate congestion or cough by keeping your throat and nasal passages hydrated. Moisturize your skin and reduce static electricity in your home with the cool mist function
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My thoughts is one person mentioned it had a strong plastic odor, which is correct but that goes away after an initial rinse and running it for 6-8 hrs straight. Pretty easy to use and I LOVE THE REMOTE. Worked fine and had no trouble turning on or off a good distance away. Was impressed. NOTE TO FUTURE BUYERS: if you go to their website and enter your email they will send you a 15% off coupon to enter in Amazon. I failed to find that out till after I ordered so maybe someone else here can benefit. Even if not wasn’t a bad price and VERY Quiet !
I emailed the company using the address provided with the instructions to see if my unit may be partially defective; I have received no reply whatsoever. If I hear back from them eventually and they help out with the problem, I may improve my review, but with a major feature not working I can't see going higher than three stars.
- Cool AND Warm mist setting
- LED showing humidity level
This had everything. The product feels sturdy and clean and high quality. Nothing really feels cheap on this thing at all. This is miles better than the $50 BOSSJOY humidifier that I wasted my time and money on (eventually returned that one).
This thing is quiet. This thing has a cool mist setting, and the warm mist setting is REALLY WARM. It also warmed up within just a few minutes. The cheaper humidifer I returned said it was supposed to turn warm after 30-40 minutes but never turned warm even after hours of leaving it on.
I can't vouch for the accuracy of the humidity level but after leaving it on for one night, the number on the LED panel went from 30% humidity to 45%+ humidity. I felt really refreshed when I woke up, as well.
My only concern is, is this too good to be true? Will this thing break after 2 months? So far, signs point to no. However, I'll be sure to update this review if something bad happens in the future.
UPDATE: I'm docking a star. When they said you have to clean this thing every week, they really meant it. This thing builds up a LOT of limescale, and I have to spend at least 15-20 minutes once a week trying to scrub all the brown gunk that builds up in the device's pipes and crevices, and even with the included brush, you can't get every corner. The water tank itself has the same problem: there's always a thin brown layer of limescale that I have to reach in and clean by sticking my entire hand into the water tank reservoir. They should have made the water tank open up if they expected their customers to clean the water tank so thoroughly.
That said, I still think it's one of the better humidifiers out there. I just didn't know that I would have to clean it this thoroughly and this often.
Initially, I had an issue with the extremely bright blue light coming from the display, but that got solved after the vendor suggested shutting off the display lights by pressing the AUTO button for 3 seconds.
Update 11/03/2017: I keep this humidifier on stone countertop, about a yard high from the floor, and close to my child's crib. This morning the whole carpeted floor around the humidifier was soaked with water. It looks like the humidifier just spat the wayer through the mist spout. I took a close look and I also noticed a few cracks near the handle. The cracks might not be related to the situayion, but definitely show the product is made out of cheap materials.
I have to figure out how to return it.