- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "LEVOIT LV-H132 Air Purifier with True Hepa Filter,..." and save 22% off the $89.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
LEVOIT LV-H132 Air Purifier with True Hepa Filter, Odor Allergies Eliminator for Smokers, Smoke, Dust, Mold, Home and Pets, Air Cleaner with Night Light, US-120V
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for springtime and allergy season; helps get rid of common allergy triggers including dust mites, pollen, mold, pet dander, as well as other small particles and pollutants
- 3 Stage Filtration System: Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA Filter, & Activated Carbon Filter. It removes 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odor, mold spores, and pet dander; filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger and filters air pollution of PM 2.5.
- 100% Ozone free, does not use UV or Ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant.
- 3 Speed Settings (low, medium, and high) provide options for various conditions.
- Quietly operates throughout the night, and has a gentle night light with two brightness settings.
- Unique size and contemporary design makes it a perfect fit in smaller rooms or office spaces. The perfect gift for family, friends, and office mates.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime support. Note: please remove the plastic bag of the HEPA filter and charcoal filter before running the air purifier.
- On average, the filter should be replaced every 6 months and is available for purchase (Search for: LV-H132-RF); the air filter may need to be replaced sooner or later depending on the air quality in your area.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Verified by California Air Resources Board
Use Levoit designated replacement filters(Model ID: LV-H132-RF) to maintain product performance and warranty. Only one single filter needs to be replaced every 6 months depending on the use of the product.
An Air Purifier That Keeps Pace with You
Love fresh air? Bring it inside-whether to your living room spread, atop a small nightstand, or right next to you at your work. Let it do its work, choose from low, medium, or high fan speed settings. This 3-in-1 air purifier with three stages of filtration (Fine Preliminary, True HEPA, Activated Carbon filters) tackle 99.97% of particles and odors, plus soft night light which helps lull you into a serene slumber.
Enjoy a cleaned-up breathing space all around it. And sit back knowing there’s a 2-year warranty that comes with lifetime support from Levoit customer service.
- 1 x True HEPA Air Purifier
- 1 x Fine Preliminary Filter
- 1 x True HEPA/Activated Carbon filter
- 1 x User Manual
3 Stage Filtration System
Capture Pet Dander
Preliminary filter helps neutralize airborne bacteria, pet dander, mold & fungi.
HEPA helps get rid of common allergy triggers including dust mites, pollen, mold and other large particles.
Reduce Smoke Odors
Activated carbon filter captures various household odors such as cooking smells, pet odors, and cigarette smoke.
Neutralize Air Dust
3-in-1 air cleaning system neutralizes air dust and improves air quality in your room.
Cleans your air and lights up your path. Great for a nightstand in your children’s bedroom or on a side table.
For whatever pace you’re feeling: Low, Medium, or High.
Works while you sleep, and quietly so.
Safe for Your Respiratory System
No harmful substances or ozone released as it filters.
|Air Purifier||Air Purifier Black||Air Purifier Large Room||6L Warm Mist Humidifier||4L Cool Mist Humidifier|
|Power Supply||120V / 60Hz||120V / 60Hz||120V / 60Hz||120V / 60Hz||120V / 60Hz|
|Warranty||2 Year||2 Year||2 Year||2 Year||2 Year|
|Feature||Night Light||Night Light||Air Quality Monitor||Humidity Sensor||Night Light|
Love fresh air? Bring it inside—whether to your living room spread, atop a small nightstand, or right next to you at your work. Let it do its work, choose from low, medium, or high fan speed settings. Three stages of filtration (Fine Preliminary, True HEPA, Activated Carbon filters) tackle 99.97% of particles and odors. Enjoy a cleaned-up breathing space all around it. And sit back knowing there’s a 2-year warranty that comes with lifetime support from Levoit customer service.
What's in the Box:
1 x True HEPA Air Purifier
1 x Fine Preliminary Filter
1 x True HEPA/Activated Carbon filter
1 x User Manual
1.Power Supply (only): AC 120V / 60 Hz.
2.Please check the filter's color to relief your concern on whether the device is purifying the air.
3. To be Ozone-free, this Levoit Air Purifier is NOT AN IONIZER and does NOT USE UV-C LIGHT. Ionic air purifier emits negatively charged ions into the atmosphere of a room. As a result, a small amount of ozone is produced. UV-C light systems will produce "photolytic" ozone when UV-C hits oxygen (O2) molecules. Ozone is an important part of the atmosphere, but ozone is harmful for the lungs at ground level.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a very small apartment and I smoke very large cigars. My place reeked of stale tobacco and I was at my wits end looking for a solution (quitting cigars was not an option).
After much research and dozens of professional reviews, the Levoit LV-H132 Air Purifier was the single best solution. Price, size, efficiency, ease of use and the cost of replacement filters are all ideal for my needs.
I plugged it in, set it on high and went to work. When I came home that night, the stale cigar smoke odor was dramatically rreduced and continued to diminish until, by the third morning, it was completely gone.
I wrote the company to ask if a ceiling fan aided the units efficiency and was told that it does, indeed, do so and an open window increases efficiency further still.
I cannot recommend this unit highly enough. It has absolutely transformed the smell of my apartment from that of a stanky bachelor pad into that of the residence of a distinguished gentleman.
If only it could do the same for my appearance!
This is the best air purifier for small to medium-small rooms you can buy in this price range. Period.
It was on a typical day in summer and just felt fresh and nice. My son(toddler) has extreme sensitivity to smells and starts coughing on any change in envt. This has been a welcome respite for us, hence. Any food smell disappears in like less than 5 minutes.
Update Oct 2017: Works like a charm no issues yet, the moment we have some spicy stuff cooking or want to just do away with food smell(for the sake of my son) we have it on. Within less than 15 minutes each time the room is fresh and neutralized of any odor.
This little beauty has kept my bedroom clean of microscopic pollen commandos sent by a cruel god to cause me pain and suffering. Every now and then it gets dropped to a sale price. Keep it on your watchlist and snag it if it drops below $60 because it is well worth it.
I highly recommend this product for anyone who lives in a city. You don't realize how low the quality of air is until you try this product, and it really does make a significant difference. Super impressed.
This air purifier has made a world of difference! No smoke smell in the room it's ran in and I don't have to worry as much about my son constantly breathing in the smog. We haven't had to change the filter yet, just occasionally clean the dust and pet hair stuck around the outside of the air intake