Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "LEVOIT LV-PUR131 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filte..." and save 30% off the $179.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
LEVOIT LV-PUR131 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter, Air Cleaner for Large Room, Allergies, Dust, Smoke, Pets, Smokers, Odor Eliminator, Home Air Quality Monitor, Energy Star, US-120V, 2-Year Warranty
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3 Stage Filtration System: Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA Filter, & Activated Carbon Filter. It removes 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odor, mold spores, and pet dander; filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger air pollution of PM 2.5. Good for stuffy nose
- 100% ozone free, does not use UV or Ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant
- Smart auto mode to indicate the surrounding air quality, automatically suggests fan speed to purify your air faster
- Sleep mode sets the purifier to its lowest setting to produce fresh air as you soundly slumber without disturbing noise; set the auto-off timer and optional LED display to safeguard your respiration system while you sleep
- Covers up to an average to large living room of 322 sq.ft (30 m²); CADR Rated 135+, refresh your air in 10 minutes
- Energy Star-certified, CARB, FCC& CE-approved, this air purifier meets strict requirements and is considered to be energy-saving, eco-friendly and quality-assured
- 1-year buyer assurance (with the option of extending it by 1 more year) and lifetime support. On average, the filter should be replaced every 6 months and is available for purchase (Search for: LV-PUR131-RF); the air filter may need to be replaced sooner or later depending on the frequency of use and the air quality in your area. Note: please remove the plastic bag of the filter before running the air purifier
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Certifications to Remove Your Concerns
- CARB(California Air Resources Board) certified: qualified to be sold in California.
- Energy star certified: enjoy this air purifier with less energy consumption and significantly reduce the energy cost.
- FCC & ETL-approved: very safe and quality-assured.
1. FCC approved on November 2016 and Registration number: 752021.
2. CARB approved on October 2017.
Let Fresh Air Come to You
We all love fresh air outside. How about the air inside? Whether you’re working at home or curling up at night, you shouldn’t have to give a second thought to the air you breathe. Let Levoit true HEPA filtration produce clean, fresh air for your home and take care of dust, allergens, bacteria, particles as small as 0.3 microns and air pollution of PM 2.5 in an area up to 322 ft², you can sit back to breathe easier and live better.
The Replacement Filter With Less Cost but Better Performance:
- With the 3 stage filtration system (pre-filter, true HEPA filter/coconut shell activated carbon filter), it works effectively to improve the air you breath.
- Change the filter every 6 months. Use Levoit designated replacement filter(search for"LV-PUR131-RF") to maintain product performance.
- Less than 1/3 cost of the air purifier (much lower than other filter of its air purifier on the market) will bring you the whole-year clean and fresh air.
3 Stage Filtration System
Fine Preliminary Filter
Here, bacteria, pet dander, mold, and fungi are filtered out. Fine Preliminary Filter is on the other side of True HEPA Filter.
True HEPA Filter
The True HEPA filter then tackles dust, mites, large particles, and pollen.
Activated Carbon Filter
Finally, take care of lingering odors around the house, including tobacco smoke and cooking smells.
Energy Star Certified on 31-Jul-2018 and certification number: 180404030GZU-005.
ETL approved on 30-Aug-2017 and certification number: 170602077GZU-001.
|Air Purifier for Large Room||Air Purifier||Air Purifier for Large Room||Air Purifier||Air Purifier Black|
|Model Name||LV-H133||LV-H126||LV-PUR131||LV-H132||LV-H132 Black|
|Power Supply||120V / 60Hz||120V / 60Hz||120V / 60Hz||120V / 60Hz||120V / 60Hz|
|Feature||Covers Large Room & Air Quality Monitor||One-Knob Control||Air Quality Monitor & Timer||Night Light||Night Light|
Refresh Your Living Spaces
Feel refreshed and revitalized with the Levoit True HEPA Air Purifier. The air purifier uses a 3 stage filter that includes True HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air), Pre-Filter, and Activated Carbon filters to remove 99.97% of dust, allergens, bacteria and odors. With a CADR rating of 135+, this home essential can provide fresh air up to 322 ft² (30 m²), making it perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, or even offices. The air purifier is ideal for relieving seasonal allergies, people sensitive to air quality, or those who want to improve the air quality in their households. Perfect air purifier for pet owners, children, elderly, or for anyone wanting to improve air quality.
The Levoit True HEPA Air Purifier's intuitive touch control panel makes it easy to setup and use. Customize your settings by selecting from the three fan speeds and timer for up to 12 hours to deliver clean air into your living spaces. You can also set the air purifier to Sleep Mode, allowing you to sleep well into the night while the purifier produces fresh clean air quietly.
• The back cover of the device must be placed back on the unit in order for it to power on.
• Highly recommend to replace filter every 6 months.
What's in the Box:
• 1 x True HEPA Air Purifier.
• 1 x Activated Carbon Filter.
• 1 x True HEPA/Fine Preliminary Filter.
• 1 x User Manual.
Power Supply: AC 120V / 60Hz (A voltage converter is needed to transfer the power
supply to US use first if you want to use this air purifier beyond the US.)
Rated Power: 40W
Applicable Area: 30 m²
Operating Conditions: Temperatures -10°C~55°C (14°F~131°F)
Noise Level: <52dB
CADR: 230 m³/h(135CFM)
Standby Power: <0.8W