LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Large Room with H13 True HEPA Filter, Air Cleaner for Allergies and Pets, Smokers, Mold, Pollen, Dust, Quiet Odor Eliminators for Bedroom, Smart Auto Mode, LV-H133
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||23 x 12 x 12 inches|
About this item
- Professional Air Care: Breathe in air that’s free of 99. 97% of 0. 3 micron airborne particles such as dust, and pollen The activated carbon filter absorbs cooking odors, household odors, smoke, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Ideal for Allergies and Pet Owners: True HEPA Filter reduces pet odors, and traps pet fur and other contaminants It also helps relieve allergies by capturing airborne contaminants such as dust, pet dander, pollen, and mold.
- Wide Coverage: Enjoy fresh air in only 30 minutes in rooms as large as 1076ft², and 15 minutes in rooms as large as 538 ft². Maximum benefits 538 ft².
- Auto Mode: Stay up to date with the indicator ring’s real-time air quality updates The particle sensor detects airborne contaminants and automatically adjusts fan speed accordingly.
- Quiet Environment: The air purifier makes as little noise as 25dB on its lowest setting, so it doesn’t disturb you while you rest
- LED Display & Timer: Turn off the LED display to create a darker sleeping environment You can also set a timer for up to 12 hours, keeping your air fresh while you sleep. Safe & Certified: CARB Certified, FCC Certified, ETL Listed, and Energy Star Certified
- Note: The term True HEPA encapsulates all HEPA filters in the 13 grade and above, and is a term used to provide a general description of the grade of HEPA; it is not a scientifically categorizing term. Therefore, our air purifier is H13 True HEPA filter, which is also a Ture HEPA filter
- 3 fan speed settings: match your spaces every need—choose from low, medium, or high speeds to purify air on a daily basis or to tackle stronger odors, particles, or pollutants from outside.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At Levoit, we serve the modern user while raising industry standards with our thoughtful designs and innovative products, so everyone can enjoy a comfortable and quality environment at home.
- Over 3,000,000 families are using our air purifiers.
- Our products are sold in more than 11 countries.
- Enjoy lifetime service from our Southern-California based customer support team.
- Levoit has 130 million social media followers around the world.
- On average the filter should be replaced every 6–8 months, depending on how often you use it and the air quality in your area.
- Search for B07DVWWC44 on Amazon for a genuine Levoit replacement filter.
- Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz; Rated Power: 47W; CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate): Smoke 285, Dust 274, Pollen 287; Noise Level: 25–54dB; Standby Power: < 0.8W;
- Temperature: 14°–104°F / -10°–40°C; Humidity: ≤ 85% RH
The term True HEPA encapsulates all HEPA filters in the 13 grade and above, and is a term used to provide a general description of the grade of HEPA; it is not a scientifically categorizing term. Therefore, our air purifier is H13 True HEPA filter, which is also a Ture HEPA filter. H13 grade HEPA filters are required to filter at least 99.97% of particles of 0.3 microns, so we have attached a PDF file ‘Efficiency testing report of 30gsm H13’ to proof our filter is an H13 grade HEPA filter. Note: Geniune Levoit replacement filter for LV-H133 is back in stock. Please search for B07DVWWC44 for purchase.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We desperately needed something to help us combat a neighbor who must chain smoke morning, noon and night. It was driving us mad walking into our apartment and it was as if we ourselves had just sucked back a carton of Marlboro’s. Further, our kiddos were breathing in the same crap and it had to stop. In addition to the smoke, we moved to a dry desert area and there is dust everywhere. Constant headaches all the time. Anyhow, unboxed got all set up and stepped outside for about 5 min. Came inside and noticed the usual smoke smell we are nose blind to throughout the day. Ran it on high for 20 min as per the manual. Stepped out for a bit, came back and the smell was completely CLEARED. The fan on high, is to us, no louder than a white noise machine so not a problem whatsoever. Product looks great, came packaged well and arrived on time. I will update this review (I actually do update reviews if needed!) if anything changes.
We spent the holidays at her house and I noticed that she didn't have dust and pet hair around the house... so... she did tell me that it had made a huge difference in that department.
We live in FL and have 3 dogs as well.. I also hate to dust, and can't stand the smell of cooking breakfast food.
We bought one of these in February of this year and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We put it in the family room so it is strategically placed to benefit the kitchen as well.
It is large, super easy to setup (think open door, put in filter, plug in and go). When something gets a little stinky or smoky in the kitchen (we keep on Auto mode), the indicator will change from blue (good/normal) to either yellow, orange or red and pick up speed. Smoke and smells clear within minutes.
-Cut dusting time down to about 2x a month
-Keeps dust and animal hair out of sight
-We also run a roomba 3x a week for an hour, but this made a HUGE difference.
-Noticed less allergy issues as well
-Clears kitchen smoke and odors within minutes
-Super easy to setup and operate
-Effective in family room/kitchen area
Purchasing a replacement filter today, and decided it was worth leaving a review (which I don't think I have ever done in my Amazon life thus far).
Note: This model is much bigger than the small ones - 2 ft by 1ft diameter, the size of a small garbage can. The fan is actually quieter than the small ones.
I also like that this model has an air quality indicator in the form of an LED ring that changes color, and "auto" mode that should be a bit more energy efficient by adapting to air quality throughout the day.
Top reviews from other countries
Should work with marijuana or cigarettes. Nosey neighbor complaining about a skunk smell? If you use it in a small room and smoke inside you should be good to go. Don't think it would work as well in a large room.