Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
LEVOIT Smart Wi-Fi Air Purifier for Home Large Room with H13 True HEPA Filter Smoke Eater and Odor Eliminator, Cleaners for Allergies and Pets Mold Pollen Dust,Energy Star,Works with Alexa, White
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14.6 x 7.2 x 18.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.01 Ounces|
About this item
- Voice Command to Control: Levoit Smart Wifi Air Purifier that work with Alexa and Google Home Assistant. Just give a simple voice command to control your air purifier with Vesync app via Alexa or Google Home Assistant. Levoit Smart Wifi Air Purifier works with stable 2.4GHz network.
- Smart Remote Control: No need to use smart plug. Use your smartphone to directly control air purifier anytime anywhere, always breathe fresh air when arrive at home. Vesync App comes w/ 10+ advanced features including direct control, scheduling purifying sessions, air quality display, cleaning modes, filter life, etc
- MAX Mode Power: Cleans a room up to 900 sq.ft in 1 hour, 500 sq.ft in 33 minutes. Maximum benefits 360 sq.ft at the Highest Fan Speed Level
- Ideal for Allergic People: Remove up to 99.97% of harmful dust, pollen, pet dander, mold and other 0.3 microns allergens through 3-in-1 filtration. Great Help with allergies and stuff nose by bringing you new fresh air
- Smoke Eater and Odor Eliminators: With Huge Honeycomb activated carbon filter, H13 True HEPA filter, Pre-filter, the purify efficiency is 30% higher and purify speed is 30% faster than other ordinary air cleaner, protect you from cats litter box and chain smokers.
- Auto Mode: With a cutting edge smart sensor, the air purifier can automatically adjust between 3 fan speed settings in response to real-time air quality readings.
- Ensure Whole-Night Sleep: Filter the air with a noise level of 27 dB for a restful and soothing indoor environment, helping you sleep deeply. LED display can all be turned off so it won’t keep you awake at night
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Auto & Sleep Mode
Use your smart phone to activate Auto mode, which adjust fan speed based on the surrounding air quality and Sleep Mode Runs almost silently at 27dB to deliver clean air.
Air Quality Monitor
The Advanced dust sensor will detect larger particles in the air and keep you updated on the air quality by different color.
Timer & Schedules
Set Timers for 1-12 hours, and Set Schedule whenever you want by tapping "Start" and "End" button, then pick up days of weekly as Schedule for your air purifier.
Built-in algorithms keep you updated on your filter life by calculating air quality, fan speed, and run time.
Download Vesync App to start your smart life
Note: Please remove the plastic bag of the filter before running the air purifier. Replacement filter is available to purchase (Search for: LV-PUR131-RF or B06XDM7LT7)
Please firstly discover devices on Alexa APP or say, "discover my devices" to Alexa
You can use Alexa to control your air purifier by the following voice. (Suppose the name of your air purifier is "LEVOIT")
Turn on / off LEVOIT
Set LEVOIT to sleep / low (minimum) / medium / high (Maximum) / auto (Automatic, Automatic Mode, Auto Mode)
Increase / decrease LEVOIT
Set LEVOIT display to on (open) / off (close)
Power Supply: AC 120V / 60Hz (A voltage converter is needed to transfer the power supply to US use first if you want to use this air purifier beyond the US. )
Rated Power: 40W
The Lowest Noise Level: 27dB
Temperatures -10°C~55°C (14°F~131°F) Standby Power: <0. 8W
Download Vesync App to start your smart life Note: please remove the plastic bag of the filter before running the air purifier. Note: Alexa voice control functions have been updated after July. Ordered before July, to use these new functions, please firstly discover devices on Alexa APP or say, "discover my devices" to Alexa. You can use Alexa to control your air purifier by the following voice. (Suppose the name of your air purifier is "LEVOIT") Turn on / off LEVOIT. Set LEVOIT to sleep / low (minimum) / medium / high (Maximum) / auto (Automatic, Automatic Mode, Auto Mode) reuse / decrease LEVOIT, Set LEVOIT display to on (open) / off (close). Note: Replacement filter is available to purchase (Search for: LV-PUR131-RF or B06XDM7LT7)
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: the company reached out to me and shipped me a brand new unit. Excellent customer service and they stood behind their product, very impressed!
Will have to see within the next few days if I notice a difference in the air quality within my condo.
Several months later...When I placed new filters into the air purifier, shortly thereafter the "change filter" light started blinking. Now I changed the original filters before the change filter light came on because I thought they looked in need of replacement. Every effort to reset the purifier was unsuccessful. Finally I emailed the seller and they provided excellent customer service. After going through the usual "Do you where the reset button is, etc.," the rep suggested I switch the purifier to auto mode while the purifier is running and then push the reset button. Voila! The light quit blinking immediately after blinking for a number of weeks.
Tip: If the suggested steps to reset do not work as in my case, select auto with the machine running and hit the reset button. That should turn of the blinking light.
I will say it is not clear to me why Levoit cannot design the reset button where it is more easily accessible or at least put a removable cover over the reset button.
Nevertheless, I am extremely happy with this air purifier. This remains my favorite air purifier by far.
2. HEPA filter and all that good stuff.
3. Night mode (for silent air filtration)...although some prefer the fan in high to create ‘white noise’ in the bedroom.
4. You can control the device and set schedules through an app on your iPhone/Android device.
5. It cleans the air as described...and works pretty fast on high. I have BAD allergies and immediately noticed a difference in the room just setting the thing up out of the box a few minutes later.
6. It displays an air ‘color coded cloud’ LCD image that visually represents the air quality.
7. IT WORKS WITH ALEXA!
This is a top notch item. We have a baby on the way, probably getting another.
Negatives: Not all the features work with Alexa, but the most important do. Perhaps they can release an update in the future that further enhances this function.
Result: 9.7 out of 10. It’s about as perfect as you can get. I’m a firm believer of this device.
Get it and you’ll be glad you did...
Top reviews from other countries
The machine is very well built, made of heavy duty, high quality feeling plastic. It looks great in the room, I feel no need to hide it. It's heavy and sturdy with soft padded feet. Overall the construction and fit and finish is of high quality. Another advantage is that the air intact for this machine is on the sides, not the back. Therefore I can place it right up against a wall and have no issues with blocking the intake. Replacement filters are reasonable priced unlike the Philips model which I was also considering (4x the filter cost).
Only downside is that on the med/high mode, the noise is higher that I was expecting. It's very quiet in low mode but on mid/high it's very noticeable. I wouldn't leave it on high if I have guest visitng etc..