Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Allergies and Pets Hair Smokers in Bedroom, True HEPA Filter, 24db Filtration System Cleaner Odor Eliminators, Remove 99.97% Smoke Dust Mold Pollen for Large Room, White
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.7 x 8.7 x 14.2 inches|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Filter Type||360° H13 True HEPA Filter|
About this item
- Genuine Replacement Filters: Search for core300-rf or core 300 replacement filter for Replacement Filters. Use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance and to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment
- Higher Purify Performance: Use the Core 300 to fill your environment with crisp, clean air. Its Vortexair Technology creates a stronger air flow, CADR number is 230+m3/h, allowing it to cover up to 219 sq. ft. AC 120V/60HZ for USA and Canada
- Improved Filtration: With larger expansion area and longer length than others, the H13 Ture HEPA filter works with ultra-fine Pre-filter and activated carbon filter, trapping 99. 97% of fine particles and allergens as small as 0. 3 microns and large pollutants such as dust, pet dander, smoke, mold, pollen
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: The noise level is nearly voiceless at sleep mode with only 24db, its QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise so you can sleep in a restful and soothing indoor environment
- Ultra-long Service Life: Industry leader provider's bearing makes this levoit core300 hepa air purifier durable and reliable. The AC capacitor motor uses durable high-precision bearing, and excellent internal structure increases abrasion resist, which obviously extends the life of machine
- Full Certified for Safer: Energy Star Verified, Complies with California air resources board (CARB) for indoor cleaning devices. Also FCC certified, ETL listed, CA PROP 65 certified
- Ozone Free: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV/Ion light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Quotes from Wirecutter, “In a small bedroom, dorm room, or office, the compact and affordable Levoit Core 300 performs extremely well and looks great.”
Energy Star Certified Core 300 Air Purifier is tested for its ability to be energy efficient. It's also with high performance in filtering smoke, dust, and pollen with the CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 135+ CFM, the higher the CADR the faster the unit filters the air pollutants. Taking in the air from all directions and purifying air 5 times per hour to achieve 12mins quick purification.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
July 4th. Still going strong as the day I bought it!! Replaced the filter...good as new. Still quiet and absolutely ZERO issues since the vibration sorted itself out. I can't recomend this purifier enough for smaller to medium sized spaces. It's an allergy killer!
Feb 1st and still as quiet as before. Same filter. Just regular cleaning of the pre-filter. EXCELENT air purifier. I've gotten the Tredy, and WSTA purifiers that are similar. This one is built to a much higher quality. Filter is very well made. If this had an auto feature...it would be my #1!!!!! PLEASE make this with and Auto feature (for dust and odor)
This purifier has become one of my favorites! The nylon mesh prefilter does a fantastic job catching larger particles. I never understood why manufactures made the carbon filter the pre filter. It should be separate, like this purifier. It also makes sense to make the carbon the last filter so it doesnt get clogged. Its job is for smells and VOC. Not dust or allergens. They really thought this through. Also, the carbon filter is ACTUAL granulated pieces of charcoal. It's not a thin sheet. It has some substance to it. I'll be buying a few more for each room.
I'm actually impressed with the filtering on the purifier! It does a fantastic job and is extremely quiet on the "sleep" setting. I usually leave it on "1" when sleeping with the display lights turned off (which is a nice feature) I've already had the vacuum off the prefilter of fine dust and there is ZERO dust IN the purifier (sign of a good seal around the filter and the body of the unit). It runs 24/7 and is keeping my bedroom dust and allergen free. I'll keep updating as time goes on.
Changing my review from 2 stars to 4 stars. Plastic smell is completely gone. The horrible vibration has subsided and its very quiet now. Also the filters are much less expensive than other brands. I wake up less congested and I can tell a noticable difference in the quality of the air. The other filters I cannot comment on. Only using the "standard" that came with the purifier. This would be a 5 star product if it wasn't for the bad first experience. Plus, most of the other reviews are fake. Some are even using the same pictures with the same background and different user names (after reading this I'm sure they will edit the pictures out). All in all, decent purifier. Just give it a few days...not hours.
First couple days it had a HORRIBLE off gassing of plastic. Smell has somewhat gone away. It moves the air pretty good but vibrates pretty bad. Will give it a few more days before starting the return process.
Top reviews from other countries
Lo recomiendo ampliamente.
(El vídeo fue grabado con un micrófono profesional, el ruido que escuches en tu aparato celular o computadora es que escucharas si lo compras)
Debo decir que luego de un par de horas de tenerlo funcionando en el cuarto donde paso 20 de las 24 horas del día, he tosido menos. No es ruidoso y en la ciudad apenas se nota, ya de noche, es más notorio, pero seguro hasta ayuda a dormir. La velocidad 3 es la "menos silenciosa" y por ello trae un botón de modo nocturno que según el instructivo lo baja a la velocidad I para minimizar el ruido (por si no se nos ocurre cuando no deje dormir). También trae un bloqueo de teclas, y un indicador de cambio de filtro que espero no encienda por lo menos en 4 meses de uso rudo, o 6 como dice el anuncio. Tambien tiene un temporizador para apagado automático. El instructivo sólo viene en inglés, y dice que la limpieza del aparato es con aspiradora, por si no tienen vayan comprando su latita de aire comprimido. Espero haberles ayudado!