Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

L'Enfant Sauvage
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 13, 2016
This is a good mix of death and progressive metal, with an excellent listening quality.
on November 2, 2017
The first Gojira album I bought. I think it's awesome!
on October 14, 2015
Had this album before but it was stolen. I loved it so much that I had to get it again. Definitely one of Gojira's best albums.
on August 29, 2014
Not as good as their previous two albums, but the title track might be one of the top five songs they've written. L'Enfant Sauvage is a solid album, but it's going to be tough to beat From Mars To Sirius.
on January 22, 2013
I prefer listening to the music by albums. For Gojira I own almost all of their albums and I love all of them. To me it's like art appreciation. I don't just each song or passage separately and try to perceive Gojira's albums as creative testaments rather than products for consumption or dismembering.
on March 29, 2014
Great sound, breakdowns, the intros and outros are what you'd expect. Born of winter is amazing, as well as l'enfant sauvage and pain is master.
on November 26, 2016
Awesome band
on November 6, 2015
Gojira is the best experiental metal band out there. This album is one of there best works.
on August 12, 2016
Love it
on October 15, 2015
Great heavy album, I really like this album.