4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
LG 24MD4KL-B UltraFine 24" IPS LED 4K UHD Monitor - Black (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Display Size||24 Inches|
|Resolution||4K UHD 2160p|
|Hardware Interface||USB, Thunderbolt|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24" Nano IPS LED monitor
- 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution
- 5-watt stereo speakers
- Allow you to view the screen from a wide range of angles.
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports and three downstream USB Type-C ports for connecting a variety of devices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
LG 27UK850-W 27" 4K UHD IPS Monitor with HDR10 with USB Type-C Connectivity and FreeSync, White
LG 24UD58-B 24-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor with FreeSync
Philips 276E8VJSB 27" Monitor, 4K UHD IPS, 1 Billion+ Colors, Ultranarrow Borders, Lowblue, Multiview, 4Yr Advance Replacement Warranty
HP VH240a 23.8-Inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor with Built-In Speakers and VESA Mounting, Rotating Portrait & Landscape, Tilt, and HDMI & VGA Ports (1KL30AA) - Black
|Sold By||Avant Solutions||Woot||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||3840x2160||3840 x 2160 pixels||3840 x 2160 pixels||3840 x 2160 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||24 inches||27 inches||23.8 inches||27 inches||23.8 inches|
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This new display is replacing the LG 24UD58-B 24-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor After owning it for three weeks, It's going back. Over time I became aware off it's serious flaws. Initially It was better than my previous HP HD. But as I became more critical, the picture was washed out with very poor contrast. Very dim. Small type was hard to read.
This monitor on the other hand has no such flaws, and Amazon has a smokin' deal on it right now. The listing says renewed, but I don't believe it. I believe it's brand new without the LG warranty. The display as absolutely gorgeous! It's sharp, bright and clear. Excellent contrast and small type is now sharp and clear. This LG Mac monitor is stunning. I guess it's true - you get what you pay for.
The reason for the One Star downgrade is the lack of a DisplayPort or HDMI Input. It really should have one or the other, but I guess Apple has made it a condition for its endorsement that it only have USB C or BT3. Also the LG control software "LG Screen Manager" doesn't work in MacOS Catalina.
Did I say I love this monitor?
Anything bigger resolution makes reading text quite difficult.
For a MAC book user, it's so nice to be able to plug in just 1 thunderbolt cord. This 1 cord powers the laptop and displays to the 2 monitors!
I just bought a MacBook Pro 16” and I wanted to make maximum efficiency-use of its four Thunderbolt 3 ports. This monitor looks great, is especially designed for Macs, and allows you to control it via the Touchbar. I have a major space restriction, so for being the smallest thunderbolt 3 monitor I could find, and something Apple actually sells themselves for their computers, the price becomes secondary. You’ll spend more if it means you’ll only have to use one plug like ‘Tim Apple’ tells you. I put this on a tall desk mount arm and made my perfect compact desk. Yes it looks nice too.